PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy BS

Tandrin
04-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Well I had ordered the Collector's Edition for Xbox from Best Buy several weeks ago and paid for the expedited shipping to have it on launch today. I login to check the status of my order this morning and the CE is backordered. Of course, Best Buy neglected to call or email in advance to tell me I wouldn't have the game on launch day as I ordered. I called and spoke to Best Buy where they told me I was SOL and that it wouldn't ship until somewhere around April 12-24. Needless to say, I have cancelled my order.

Overall, I don't really care about now getting the physical CE items, but I am a little pissed off that I won't get the pre-order bonuses now. Anyone else in the same situation?

Volg Zangief
04-02-2013, 06:01 AM
Not with Defiance, but I've been in situations like that before with Best Buy. Your "Best Buy" would likely be from Walmart or a Gamestop, though I don't think Gamestop had copies out for a midnight release. I just know that I stopped going to Best Buy after they repeatedly did things like the above, and seemed not to care about it.

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 06:05 AM
i would rage if i was you and cancel it maybe even shiped it back and get your money back