PDA

View Full Version : DAWN PATROL Death March Saturday October 19th 6:00am PST

Shadow Andreas
10-16-2013, 02:19 PM
SATURDAY...SATURDAY...SATURDAY!!!!!!!

TIME CHANGE!!!!!!!

So this Saturday, Oct 19th, the DAWN PATROL will be going on a Death March. We will start at Last Chance and work our way to Muir and then back around to end at Last Chance (route subject to change...check back for any updates). Anyone who wants to run and gun with us is welcome to come along.

We will be meeting at last chance around 9:00 am PST to group up and get organized. Then we will walk along our route and decimate anything in our way. When Sieges spawn, the leaders will go to the Siege so that group members can fast travel to the siege and we can tear them up! Then we will go back to where we were and continue (Sieges will be the only thing that will break our route).

If you are interested in joining us....at any point of the march, please let me know so that we can get everything worked out and set up prior to Saturday morning.

This is our first event and we plan to do others in the future so show your support and lets have some fun! If this goes well we will plan a LONG Death March for Nov 2nd since we will need lots to do while gaming for 25 hours.

Sorry guys, due to a previous commitment I need to change the start time to around 9:00am PST (sorry Batman)

Atticus Batman
10-16-2013, 02:42 PM

So this Saturday, Oct 19th, the DAWN PATROL will be going on a Death March. We will start at Last Chance and work our way to Muir and then back around to end at Last Chance (route subject to change...check back for any updates). Anyone who wants to run and gun with us is welcome to come along.

We will be meeting at last chance around 6:00am PST to group up and get organized. Then we will walk along our route and decimate anything in our way. When Sieges spawn, the leaders will go to the Siege so that group members can fast travel to the siege and we can tear them up! Then we will go back to where we were and continue (Sieges will be the only thing that will break our route).

If you are interested in joining us....at any point of the march, please let me know so that we can get everything worked out and set up prior to Saturday morning.

This is our first event and we plan to do others in the future so show your support and lets have some fun! If this goes well we will plan a LONG Death March for Nov 2nd since we will need lots to do while gaming for 25 hours.

As usual I will be there for atleast an hour before sleep and my hatred of sun up, drag me into my batcave for some much needed sleep!!

Shadow Andreas
10-16-2013, 02:46 PM
As usual I will be there for atleast an hour before sleep and my hatred of sun up, drag me into my batcave for some much needed sleep!!

Well...if it goes well I am thinking the Death March for Nov 2nd will start at Tranquility and go to Coit! I will work out a route that covers the majority of the map. We will need things to keep us engaged for 25 hours :)

Atticus Batman
10-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Well...if it goes well I am thinking the Death March for Nov 2nd will start at Tranquility and go to Coit! I will work out a route that covers the majority of the map. We will need things to keep us engaged for 25 hours :)

GROUP DANCE OFF!!! Somebody with the ability would need to get a quick vid of that and make a gif. So far I'd say get the Cr33p to do it. He has a capture device hooked to his machine, though I am not sure if it is vid cap or just photo cap.

Shadow Andreas
10-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Due to a previous commitment I need to change the start time to 9:00am PST (sorry Batman) :(

Atticus Batman
10-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Due to a previous commitment I need to change the start time to 9:00am PST (sorry Batman) :(

Ok NO Bat for the March but I will still be on for a little while premarch. Si I guess it is Crix and me as usual unless he has an early commitment too. :P

Shadow Andreas
10-16-2013, 03:30 PM
Ok NO Bat for the March but I will still be on for a little while premarch. Si I guess it is Crix and me as usual unless he has an early commitment too. :P

I'll be on early for a bit.....have to leave from like 6:30 PST to about 8:45 PST (daughter's soccer game). I will be on all day there after though and probably most of the night! :)

Atticus Batman
10-16-2013, 04:04 PM
I'll be on early for a bit.....have to leave from like 6:30 PST to about 8:45 PST (daughter's soccer game). I will be on all day there after though and probably most of the night! :)

Hope the pest's team kicks butt!

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/220/c/2/Batman_Soccer_by_yanb.jpg

Lillith Valerian
10-16-2013, 07:38 PM
Still wondering where those group pics went.

I'm thinking somebody accidently dumped Official VBI Coffee on them....

N3gativeCr33p
10-17-2013, 05:58 AM
GROUP DANCE OFF!!! Somebody with the ability would need to get a quick vid of that and make a gif. So far I'd say get the Cr33p to do it. He has a capture device hooked to his machine, though I am not sure if it is vid cap or just photo cap.

It's video capture, and I need to get another cable to run my 360 though the PVR. Currently, it's only hooked up to my PS3.

But as I stated in another thread... death march on Saturday... verrrr nice!

http://vodly.to/content/avatars/282274c10bcbdc491597b088dc85091b.jpg

kendillin
10-17-2013, 06:13 AM

Work a double (not quite 16 hrs) Friday, so don't know how "there" I'll be. But I'll be there.

Zugo
10-17-2013, 07:14 AM
I'll be there.

Shadow Andreas
10-17-2013, 07:18 AM
Still wondering where those group pics went.

I'm thinking somebody accidently dumped Official VBI Coffee on them....

I linked the first picture to the Clan thread. Here it is http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e-Part-2/page2

Lillith Valerian
10-17-2013, 08:39 AM
I linked the first picture to the Clan thread. Here it is http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e-Part-2/page2

404! Wah-waaaaaaaahhhh....

Shadow Andreas
10-17-2013, 08:44 AM
404! Wah-waaaaaaaahhhh....

Did this work?

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_0_zps10a0e3fb.jpg

N3gativeCr33p
10-17-2013, 09:27 AM
Did this work?

A little bit blurry, but it works. But look at my poor Irath... he REALLY needs a Spirit Rider outfit. ;)

Shadow Andreas
10-17-2013, 09:32 AM
A little bit blurry, but it works. But look at my poor Irath... he REALLY needs a Spirit Rider outfit. ;)

Best I could capture with my phone :)

He does......he also doesn't look happy even though he is dancing (mid-clap)......and poor CRIXDA is "General Steve" and it doesn't show his name :(

N3gativeCr33p
10-17-2013, 10:14 AM

I'll try taking a picture with my cell phone the next time we all pose for the camera. Unless of course, I get my PVR connected to my 360 by then... I'll have actual video footage of all of us to use!

Zugo
10-17-2013, 01:52 PM

He does......he also doesn't look happy even though he is dancing (mid-clap)......and poor CRIXDA is "General Steve" and it doesn't show his name :(

LOL, he even looks unhappy about it.

Shadow Andreas
10-17-2013, 01:53 PM
LOL, he even looks unhappy about it.

I know...head held down in shame!!! LOL

Where is CRIXDA....he is unusually absent from the forums.

Atticus Batman
10-17-2013, 02:21 PM

Yes and mine needs a darker colored infiltrator helmet! I now have the Vbi infiltraotr helmet on, but that gives me the Batman Beyond look.. Close enough I guess.

Shadow Andreas
10-17-2013, 02:32 PM
Yes and mine needs a darker colored infiltrator helmet! I now have the Vbi infiltraotr helmet on, but that gives me the Batman Beyond look.. Close enough I guess.

I need a Nightwing outfit!!!!! I would pay $$ for that!!!!

Atticus Batman
10-17-2013, 02:47 PM
I need a Nightwing outfit!!!!! I would pay $$ for that!!!!

Yes you do, But HOW will we get Crix into that Robin outfit? I am betting Lilith will wear a Batgirl outfit if we ask nice enough, But I am sure we would need an Azrael/Azbat outfit for Cr33p!!!

Shadow Andreas
10-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Yes you do, But HOW will we get Crix into that Robin outfit? I am betting Lilith will wear a Batgirl outfit if we ask nice enough, But I am sure we would need an Azrael/Azbat outfit for Cr33p!!!

Azrael for sure, Ce33p would make a great Jean Paul!!!!!! BIRD could be Harley!!!! I'm sure CRIXDA would wear a robin outfit.....but only the Chris O'donell one with the nips!!!!

Lillith Valerian
10-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Did this work?

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_0_zps10a0e3fb.jpg

It did! Look at Bird and I, surrounded by all you big handsome guys...

I'll be on early Sat. like usual, and I'll join the chat, but I'll be popping into major arkfalls as well as Sieges. I need to get from 1800 Ego to 2500 as soon as possible.

Atticus Batman
10-18-2013, 12:06 AM

I'll be on early Sat. like usual, and I'll join the chat, but I'll be popping into major arkfalls as well as Sieges. I need to get from 1800 Ego to 2500 as soon as possible.

Handsome guys, and general Steve.er I mean Crix!

Atticus Batman
10-18-2013, 12:07 AM
Azrael for sure, Ce33p would make a great Jean Paul!!!!!! BIRD could be Harley!!!! I'm sure CRIXDA would wear a robin outfit.....but only the Chris O'donell one with the nips!!!!

Knowing Crix, he'd probably want to paint those nips bright green or some weir color so they stand out and are unique.

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 07:05 AM

Why do you need your EGO to 2500???

inox2980
10-18-2013, 08:08 AM
Man, wish you guys were on PC NA :(

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 08:21 AM
Man, wish you guys were on PC NA :(

Sorry inox....I've never been good a PC games....in fact the only one I ever played was SW Galaxy. It was fun for a while but I did not make it past a few months. My brother-in-law (soon to be) is a PC gamer....I'm trying to get him into Defiance of Rift....but right now he is immersed in SW as he's been playing since launch.

If I ever win something on the live stream I may be able to get him to play on PC.

inox2980
10-18-2013, 08:38 AM
Sorry inox....I've never been good a PC games....in fact the only one I ever played was SW Galaxy. It was fun for a while but I did not make it past a few months. My brother-in-law (soon to be) is a PC gamer....I'm trying to get him into Defiance of Rift....but right now he is immersed in SW as he's been playing since launch.

If I ever win something on the live stream I may be able to get him to play on PC.

Yes, it's time for him to start playing Defiance - then he can start the Dawn Patrol / PC NA division :)

Zugo
10-18-2013, 08:45 AM
It's Friday, this means it's acceptable to have a few drinks.

This is my disclaimer for any of my new Dawn Patrol friends who are online from 4:00PM PST till the wife gets home.

cheers!!

Lillith Valerian
10-18-2013, 08:47 AM
My two favorite types of weapons are Wolfhounds and Rangers. I've had the same orange Ranger my old defunct Clan bought me since Ego 700. Recently I bought a new better one with a Ego req. of about 2500. I'm only 1800.

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 08:49 AM
Yes, it's time for him to start playing Defiance - then he can start the Dawn Patrol / PC NA division :)

Defiance....not sure about.....I don't know how good he is at TPS or if he would enjoy it. He probably would like Rift though.

I would try PC....but then I would never get any work done because I'd be playing all day while trying to work. :)

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 08:50 AM
My two favorite types of weapons are Wolfhounds and Rangers. I've had the same orange Ranger my old defunct Clan bought me since Ego 700. Recently I bought a new better one with a Ego req. of about 2500. I'm only 1800.

Oh....gotcha!!!! Well I'll be on early tomorrow and then have to take off for a few hours (daughter's soccer game) but will be back for the Death March.

inox2980
10-18-2013, 08:52 AM

This is my disclaimer for any of my new Dawn Patrol friends who are online from 4:00PM PST till the wife gets home.

cheers!!

Press Your Luck indeed -- especially when the wife gets home...

Shadow Andreas

cheers!!

You mean it's not acceptable to drink during the week??? :( Guess I'm just unacceptable then.....I kicked back a couple last night while running with you and Batman....or a few (it was more than a couple) depending on the meaning of "a few".

inox2980
Defiance....not sure about.....I don't know how good he is at TPS or if he would enjoy it. He probably would like Rift though.

I would try PC....but then I would never get any work done because I'd be playing all day while trying to work. :)

LOL, and?? :) Come to the PC dark side... the weapons/shields/grenades are cheaper in OUR forum than yours.

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 08:53 AM

I miss that show....the Whammies were my favorite! It's just not the same on GSN now :(

Zugo
10-18-2013, 08:54 AM

New avatar, my old one was getting worn out.

Shadow Andreas, so tomorrows death march is at 9:00AM PST?

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 09:01 AM
New avatar, my old one was getting worn out.

Shadow Andreas, so tomorrows death march is at 9:00AM PST?

That is correct...we are meeting at Last Chance around 9ish (I may run a little late) but figured we would wait until 9:30ish for people to show up and get grouped...then go shoot and loot through Paradise. Depending on how many people show up we may have to use the game talk system instead of Xbox Party since Xbox only supports 8 people. I'm still, trying to figure out how to work all of the talking between everyone if they aren't all in our clan....but we will see.

inox2980
10-18-2013, 09:02 AM
I miss that show....the Whammies were my favorite! It's just not the same on GSN now :(

Me too - you heard of the contestant on the original show that was the biggest all time winner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN0LvFZMKq8

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 09:11 AM
Me too - you heard of the contestant on the original show that was the biggest all time winner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN0LvFZMKq8

I hadn't......I watched the video.....they didn't say what the scandal was. I'll have to look it up.

inox2980
10-18-2013, 09:35 AM
I hadn't......I watched the video.....they didn't say what the scandal was. I'll have to look it up.

He was able to calculate the pattern of the Press Your Luck light board (or something like that.) That's how he was able to go so long playing without hitting a whammy. Pretty smart :)

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 09:45 AM
He was able to calculate the pattern of the Press Your Luck light board (or something like that.) That's how he was able to go so long playing without hitting a whammy. Pretty smart :)

WOW.....that's crazy!

LITTLE B1RD
10-18-2013, 09:51 AM

Yes Lillith, they are beefy!

Gotta admit, I was kinda crushin' on "dancin man" Krith:o

Yes Krith, that was my butt, and yes, I was glad to see you. LOL.

I would be Harley for Halloween! Gotta find the closest outfit though. I remember seeing an all black one that would be good for Lillith as Batgirl.

Bentu
10-18-2013, 10:11 AM

TIME CHANGE!!!!!!!

We will be meeting at last chance around 9:00 am PST to group up and get organized. Then we will walk along our route and decimate anything in our way. When Sieges spawn, the leaders will go to the Siege so that group members can fast travel to the siege and we can tear them up! Then we will go back to where we were and continue (Sieges will be the only thing that will break our route).

Sorry guys, due to a previous commitment I need to change the start time to around 9:00am PST (sorry Batman)

At 9am pst, what time would it be in the UK? This sounds like a bit of fun and would like to come along.

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 10:23 AM
At 9am pst, what time would it be in the UK? This sounds like a bit of fun and would like to come along.

Bentu...it would be 5pm for London

Bentu
10-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Bentu...it would be 5pm for London

That's very reasonable, see you then then. Mic required?

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 11:10 AM
That's very reasonable, see you then then. Mic required?

I would say preferred.....but not required. I'm not good at "chat" and honestly normally don't even look at the txt that comes in (mostly spamming for weapon sales or requests). It's just easier with a mic but for this event I will try to pay more attention to it. :)

TremerChrist
10-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Would like to join also. Do I send message to Andros around the start time?

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 11:43 AM
Would like to join also. Do I send message to Andros around the start time?

Tremer, you can send me a FR so you can port to me at Last Chance and ensure your on the same shard when you log in.

blackgut
10-18-2013, 12:41 PM
sounds fun ill talk to the rest of the 13th dragoon and see if they want to join my gt blackgut

Zugo
10-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Making the roads of paradise a little safer.

Here's an idea, maybe for one or two emergencies we could all use a melee/blur loadout and put a good old fashioned smack down on the volge with a flurry of blades, and gun stocks. lol

CRIXDA
10-18-2013, 12:51 PM
BAMMER!!!
Back like Scoliosis. (No offense meant.)
I am cocked, locked and ready to rock for tomorrow! I am really excited for this and I can't wait to have Bentu along and Tremer as well!
Very cool and fun!
Check it: "Once You go Dawn, You can't go on!"
On alone, anyway - so I am just saying that once You hang out with this crowd, You will want to do it again.
Ha ha.
We are going to have a great time, make sure that You have some good coffee and cookies; or Your favorite snack, Your mic is all charged up and volted! *bzzzzz bzzzzz* and it will be time to shoot and loot and run and gun and hop and pop and all of the cool things that We do!
Most of all, We laugh and talk Defiance and (GASP!) DARE I SAY IT???? Play a video game together and have...(oh no....) FUN!!!!
I had to have a xanax today. (Is it obvious?)
Let's March like February on into April. (Now I am just being stupid.)
A'ight. Deuces.
See You in the moanin!

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 01:01 PM
BAMMER!!!
Back like Scoliosis. (No offense meant.)
I am cocked, locked and ready to rock for tomorrow! I am really excited for this and I can't wait to have Bentu along and Tremer as well!
Very cool and fun!
Check it: "Once You go Dawn, You can't go on!"
On alone, anyway - so I am just saying that once You hang out with this crowd, You will want to do it again.
Ha ha.
We are going to have a great time, make sure that You have some good coffee and cookies; or Your favorite snack, Your mic is all charged up and volted! *bzzzzz bzzzzz* and it will be time to shoot and loot and run and gun and hop and pop and all of the cool things that We do!
Most of all, We laugh and talk Defiance and (GASP!) DARE I SAY IT???? Play a video game together and have...(oh no....) FUN!!!!
Let's March like February on into April. (Now I am just being stupid.)
A'ight. Deuces.
See You in the moanin!

Good to have you back CRIXDA....and looking forward to tearing up Paradise tomorrow with everyone who shows up.

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 01:02 PM
Making the roads of paradise a little safer.

Here's an idea, maybe for one or two emergencies we could all use a melee/blur loadout and put a good old fashioned smack down on the volge with a flurry of blades, and gun stocks. lol

I'd be fine with it....but don't have a melee load out. I don't have a blade yet :(

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 01:03 PM
sounds fun ill talk to the rest of the 13th dragoon and see if they want to join my gt blackgut

Awesome...will get a FR out momentarily!

N3gativeCr33p
10-18-2013, 01:23 PM

Not really obvious, but it might be a Xanax night for me too... it has been a looooooong week here at work. Hope my wife has one to spare for me.

Atticus Batman
10-18-2013, 01:34 PM

I see wolfhounds all the time, but seeing as I am around 2900, it will take you awhile to use my weapons. :P

Zugo
10-18-2013, 01:45 PM
I'd be fine with it....but don't have a melee load out. I don't have a blade yet :(

Me either, I have a brutal shotgun, I call it my axe. Has big nasty, pointy, circular blade on the stock that resembles an axe if you held the gun by the barrel.

Mr666
10-18-2013, 01:50 PM
I like this and Dark L3gion will march with you.

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 01:55 PM

Glad to have you Mr666

Zugo
10-18-2013, 01:56 PM

I'm starting to image a full on raging mob now. I hope we get some nice screenshots of the destruction.

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 02:03 PM
I'm starting to image a full on raging mob now. I hope we get some nice screenshots of the destruction.

I do not have screen capture ability (except by cellphone) so someone else will have to do the pic.

RedXVIII
10-18-2013, 05:05 PM
I'll be up and roaming around. My tag is in my signature.

Lillith Valerian
10-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Be aware: the Dawn Patrol has a hazing ritual for new people. It involves pulling your pants off, and then waving your arms and shooting wildly into the air while crab-walking down the road. You must do this until you have Porky Pigged all the way to Bug and Chug.

I want to try and take some more pictures when we get together. Maybe we can keep General Steve from crashing photo this time...

Atticus Batman
10-18-2013, 08:49 PM
Be aware: the Dawn Patrol has a hazing ritual for new people. It involves pulling your pants off, and then waving your arms and shooting wildly into the air while crab-walking down the road. You must do this until you have Porky Pigged all the way to Bug and Chug.

I want to try and take some more pictures when we get together. Maybe we can keep General Steve from crashing photo this time...

You forgot to mention they have to do it while being chased by a hungry pow!

CRIXDA
10-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Wow.
hazing rituals?
We have those now? I always thought that the Bill Clinton sexual innuendos were harsh enough of a burden to bear along with all of our Arnold Schwarzenneger impressions.
Get to da choppah!!!
http://img.4cham.net/b/macros/ArnoldChopper.jpg

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Atticus Batman
10-18-2013, 09:24 PM
Wow.
hazing rituals?
We have those now? I always thought that the Bill Clinton sexual innuendos were harsh enough of a burden to bear along with all of our Arnold Schwarzenneger impressions.
Get to da choppah!!!
http://img.4cham.net/b/macros/ArnoldChopper.jpg

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Lucy you got some splainin to do!

http://www.vlvstamps.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/5/2/5239.jpg

Lillith Valerian
10-18-2013, 09:25 PM
I want to try and take a picture of everyone together. I'll do this by loading my boyfriend's game (he doesn't play anymore) in one room and mine in another, and take the pic from his screen. That way everyone can be in the shot.

CRIXDA
10-19-2013, 03:01 AM
Good Idea!
You so smartie! It is many brain under that red hair I can tell!

Bentu
10-19-2013, 07:58 AM
I would say preferred.....but not required. I'm not good at "chat" and honestly normally don't even look at the txt that comes in (mostly spamming for weapon sales or requests). It's just easier with a mic but for this event I will try to pay more attention to it. :)

Ok so I'm sending you a FR or if you prefer you can send me an invite?

CRIXDA
10-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Super Madness!!
New Friends, Epic Fun and over SIX HOURS OF DEFIANCE HIJINX!!!
The Dawn Patrol welcomes Bentu and NOMADxGunum today into Our illustrious ranks and We Marched from Last Chance to Muir and back again to the strains of "The Imperial March" over the comms (which was F'n awesome) and anything that poked It's head out had it blasted off.
We encountered TWO wandering hulkers and Monarch combos and riddled them with shells and reduced them to bloody goo!

Shadow Andreas and I want to thank everyone for the huge turnout, We Lazed and Blazed EVERYTHING that showed up in our way and had so much fun doing it.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4828_zpsfe30b207.jpg

Big credit to Mr.666 and the Dark L3gion, The 13th Dragoon, Tremer, Mud Turtle from the Browncoats and everyone else who blasted their way out of Mos Eisley with us!

After the March was over, "Paranormal Activity 5" happened and hopefully You will get to see It soon.
We had a smaller Death March with eight people from The Overpass to Top Notch and It was fun also.

So, An outstanding day of Defiance fun and November 2nd will be a HUGE day full of Death Marches and brew-swillin' and chillin' and coffee guzzlin' and head-buzzin.
I got the ryhmes!

See you.

Ray186
10-20-2013, 03:17 AM
I was really looking forward too doing this march. Time Warner really sucks. Did they really have to have an outage this morning that knocked out everyone's internet from Maine to NY. Hopefully you will be holding another event soon.

CRIXDA
10-20-2013, 08:46 AM
NOVEMBER SECOND.

The Dawn Patrol will be running a H U G E Death March!
We will be plowing down anything that gets in our way.
Remember that cool scene at the beginning of "Terminator 2" where the T-800 stomps on the dried skull?
That is what it will be like only the skull will be like a Hellbug wig-cap and that mighty boot will belong to Bentu.

Come out and join us, Everyone!

blackgut
10-20-2013, 06:00 PM
had a blast too bad i had to leave early ill see about getting everyone else in the 13th dragoon out for the next one

Bentu
10-21-2013, 04:20 AM
NOVEMBER SECOND.

The Dawn Patrol will be running a H U G E Death March!
We will be plowing down anything that gets in our way.
Remember that cool scene at the beginning of "Terminator 2" where the T-800 stomps on the dried skull?
That is what it will be like only the skull will be like a Hellbug wig-cap and that mighty boot will belong to Bentu.

Come out and join us, Everyone!

Must say I enjoyed our little jaunt through the rolling hills of Paradise and was pleased to see such a good turnout.
No one mentioned how much Hellbug crap I'd be scraping off my boots before I started though. :)

SFCCrash
10-21-2013, 05:11 AM
Super Madness!!
The Dawn Patrol welcomes Bentu and NOMADxGunum today into Our illustrious ranks and We Marched from Last Chance to Muir and back again to the strains of "The Imperial March" over the comms (which was F'n awesome) and anything that poked It's head out had it blasted off.
We encountered TWO wandering hulkers and Monarch combos and riddled them with shells and reduced them to bloody goo!

You're Welcome for the Imperial March :P That was me. I shall have a fun list set-up for the 2nd.

kendillin
10-21-2013, 06:29 AM
I get the complaints about in-game (at least voice) chat now. ( I'm not a computer guy. But I USED to be able to program a VCR.)
But I digress...
GOOD TIMES!
Now, if I can just get myself fired before the 2nd...

N3gativeCr33p
10-21-2013, 07:04 AM
It was a shame that the voice chat (area chat, specifically) didn't seem to be working as it should... otherwise the fun factor would've been 1000x greater. :D

Also didn't help that I had to leave our death march after about an hour and a half... needed to finish the room rearrangement before my wife got home from work, and before the 25 hour Defiance gaming marathon on November 2nd.

Mission accomplished, though... the room is now 100% complete. ;)

Bentu
10-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Now, if I can just get myself fired before the 2nd...

You need to tell the boss to f@#$ off or f@#$ his wife, if that doesn't do it try it the other way around. :)

kendillin
10-21-2013, 07:17 AM
You need to tell the boss to f@#$ off or f@#$ his wife, if that doesn't do it try it the other way around. :)

It's a living...
Besides, gonna save up for some stupid, outlandish store purchase.
Then I can rant, right?

Shadow Andreas
10-21-2013, 07:21 AM
Super Madness!!

Shadow Andreas and I want to thank everyone for the huge turnout, We Lazed and Blazed EVERYTHING that showed up in our way and had so much fun doing it.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4828_zpsfe30b207.jpg

Big credit to Mr.666 and the Dark L3gion, The 13th Dragoon, Tremer, Mud Turtle from the Browncoats and everyone else who blasted their way out of Mos Eisley with us!

After the March was over, "Paranormal Activity 5" happened and hopefully You will get to see It soon.
We had a smaller Death March with eight people from The Overpass to Top Notch and It was fun also.

So, An outstanding day of Defiance fun and November 2nd will be a HUGE day full of Death Marches and brew-swillin' and chillin' and coffee guzzlin' and head-buzzin.
I got the ryhmes!

See you.

Thanks to CRIXDA for putting the picture up and sending out the initial thanks....this picture does not do the march justice....we had at least 30 people together destroying all threats throughout Paradise. As CRIXDA said....thank you to everyone who came out (including the support of a few clans) and welcome to the new members of the DAWN PATROL, we are glad to have you among us.

Shadow Andreas
10-21-2013, 07:23 AM
It was a shame that the voice chat (area chat, specifically) didn't seem to be working as it should... otherwise the fun factor would've been 1000x greater. :D

Also didn't help that I had to leave our death march after about an hour and a half... needed to finish the room rearrangement before my wife got home from work, and before the 25 hour Defiance gaming marathon on November 2nd.

Mission accomplished, though... the room is now 100% complete. ;)

Very true....our only real issue was not being able to talk to everyone and communicate over the in game voice chat.....it seemed to break us into groups.

Glad you got the room done....congrats!!!

Shadow Andreas
10-21-2013, 07:24 AM
I was really looking forward too doing this march. Time Warner really sucks. Did they really have to have an outage this morning that knocked out everyone's internet from Maine to NY. Hopefully you will be holding another event soon.

Ray.....we will be doing a huge march on Nov 2 during the 25 hour Extra Life marathon. More details to come.

Zugo
10-21-2013, 09:19 AM
This was a blast, REALLY looking forward to the next one.

Fun aside, I ended up with an additional 30K in scrip.

Also want to thank everyone who picked me up off the ground, melee may not be the best strategy for volge bombers.

Zugo
10-21-2013, 09:34 AM

This may warrant it's own thread. Evil is a foot in Defiance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3X5VWRZiiI&feature=youtu.be

Shadow Andreas
10-21-2013, 09:40 AM
This may warrant it's own thread. Evil is a foot in Defiance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3X5VWRZiiI&feature=youtu.be

OMG!!!!!!!!! That is great....I could not stop laughing. I know I was in the middle of it (trapped by the ATV)....but to see it all grainy like that on the forums makes it so much better! Great narrating by CRIXDA and thanks for the video of the haunted ATV.

Shout out to "LITE" for playing the part of the Haunted ATV!

TremerChrist
10-21-2013, 11:11 AM
Had a blast at the Death March. Thx to everyone. If nothing changes I don't have to work on the 2nd and should be on Saturday afternoon until the wife unplugs the XBox. Hope to see you all then.

CRIXDA
10-21-2013, 12:51 PM
Holy Crap!
That video is even better now than it was on Saturday due to the "Blair Witch Project" crappiness of It!!
Freaking hysterical!!
Thanks to Zugo for putting it up!!
Ha ha ha!!!

Atticus Batman
10-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Very true....our only real issue was not being able to talk to everyone and communicate over the in game voice chat.....it seemed to break us into groups.

Glad you got the room done....congrats!!!

I thought the BIGGEST issue was: NO BATMAN!!!

Shadow Andreas
10-21-2013, 02:13 PM
I thought the BIGGEST issue was: NO BATMAN!!!

We were hopeful that you might make an appearance since we were playing almost all day and into the evening.

Mudturtle Jones
10-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Just want to say thanks to the Dawn Patrol for hosting the Death March. I had a great time. See you November 2nd.

Atticus Batman
10-21-2013, 04:02 PM
We were hopeful that you might make an appearance since we were playing almost all day and into the evening.

My mom and other housemate drug me to yardsales. The joys of having women as housmates! Ugh!!!!!

Bentu
10-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Drugged you and took you to yard sales? Did they leave you there in the hope that you couldn't find your way home?

Lillith Valerian
10-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Ooooh, I *love* going to yard sales!

I think my boyfriend is less than thrilled getting dragged along, though. It's good for you guys.

Atticus Batman
10-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Drugged you and took you to yard sales? Did they leave you there in the hope that you couldn't find your way home?

I KNEW THOSE BUGS WERE YOURS!!!! Here's a tip, do not engrave get Bent into them if you don't want us to realize that they are YOURS!

Bentu
10-22-2013, 12:57 AM
I KNEW THOSE BUGS WERE YOURS!!!! Here's a tip, do not engrave get Bent into them if you don't want us to realize that they are YOURS!

My Chargeblade has it etched on the side so it leaves my calling card for all to see. :)

Valdrane78
10-22-2013, 03:06 AM
Sorry I missed it, had an emergency at work and been working 20 hour days for the better part of two weeks. But I do plan on being online more soon,.........hopefully.

N3gativeCr33p
10-22-2013, 05:12 AM
My mom and other housemate drug me to yardsales. The joys of having women as housmates! Ugh!!!!!

I know the feeling... the other weekend, I was "asked" to go along to an out-of-town yard sale sort of thing. But it was my wife that "asked", so I know I would actually "get" something for my troubles. Sexy time! ;)