PDA

View Full Version : Same old crap

HELL_HAMMER_76
10-16-2013, 04:57 PM
I thought the self revive mastery was a thing of the past. I just mastered my first weapon after the patch and what do I get you ask?

30% fire rate for 5 sec after self revive.

Overtkill21
10-16-2013, 05:07 PM
I thought the self revive mastery was a thing of the past. I just mastered my first weapon after the patch and what do I get you ask?

Was it an old weapon or a new weapon?

I'm thinking our old weapons are still hosed with crap mastery rolls still entirely possible.

HELL_HAMMER_76
10-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Yeah it was a old one.

Overtkill21
10-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Yeah it was a old one.

Yep that follows...LOL.

Trion...

dahanese
10-16-2013, 05:23 PM

Masteries are rolled when the weapons are looted. New weapons won't have this mastery moving forward. :)

HELL_HAMMER_76
10-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Masteries are rolled when the weapons are looted. New weapons won't have this mastery moving forward. :)

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

TheOz
10-16-2013, 05:27 PM

Thanks for the clarification Elizabeth.

maverick07
10-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the response Liz. Guess I should master these other oranges I've been holding onto and just face the music then lol.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
10-16-2013, 06:47 PM

This kills me. I appreciate the better rolls on new weapons but how on earth could this have not been changed for all? Info is stored on your servers. My guns have been nerfed countless times. At the beginning of the game the shotguns actually had shells added as +3 etc... can't remember the numbers . I know I had a 19 round clusters hot which was my pride and joy but my "bonuses" were changed on an existing weapon pretty easily.

If you can NERF all guns at a time why couldn't the troll rolls be switched on all guns rather than just new ones?
Scratch out all 200%melee garbage roll and replace it with "random roll".

I'm probably wrong but if you couldn't do it server side for all except new guns then does this mean the info is on our side. Maybe some clever folks could then re roll my "mag" shotgun bonuses. I can't believe that they can't be touched if you can destroy the saw, immunizer, etc... With nerfs yet the troll rolls can't be touched.

At this point I don't even want a new roll. Just erase that ugly *** eye sore troll roll altogether off everybody's guns and give us all a box for our trouble. Just seeing those troll rolls make people cringe. Just delete them altogether problem solved.

crasher
10-17-2013, 02:34 AM
This kills me. I appreciate the better rolls on new weapons but how on earth could this have not been changed for all? Info is stored on your servers. My guns have been nerfed countless times. At the beginning of the game the shotguns actually had shells added as +3 etc... can't remember the numbers . I know I had a 19 round clusters hot which was my pride and joy but my "bonuses" were changed on an existing weapon pretty easily.

If you can NERF all guns at a time why couldn't the troll rolls be switched on all guns rather than just new ones?
Scratch out all 200%melee garbage roll and replace it with "random roll".

I'm probably wrong but if you couldn't do it server side for all except new guns then does this mean the info is on our side. Maybe some clever folks could then re roll my "mag" shotgun bonuses. I can't believe that they can't be touched if you can destroy the saw, immunizer, etc... With nerfs yet the troll rolls can't be touched. ((psssttt.... 'scopes'....))<<--inserted by crasher

At this point I don't even want a new roll. Just erase that ugly *** eye sore troll roll altogether off everybody's guns and give us all a box for our trouble. Just seeing those troll rolls make people cringe. Just delete them altogether problem solved.
And here is the essence of the issue we vets have with Trion's excuses.