PDA

View Full Version : Razer Naga Freezing ?

Chaotica
04-02-2013, 06:14 AM
I was curious if anybody else was having a problem where for some reason the mouse just ...stops responding. I thought it was the mouse itself having some kind of junk on the sensor, but it happened a couple of times last night.

I went into a sub-menu screen, like my inventory or loadout, and it seemed to unlock. I'm wondering if the two just don't play nice together or if it's an issue with other mice.

Malevion
04-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Oh boy, I had a lot of issues where my Razer Naga would stop responding for a second or two at a time in GW2. A lot of other users had the same problem. Hope that is not the case here...

GrayGhost79
04-02-2013, 06:42 AM
I have the same mouse but haven't had that happen to me.

Schwa
04-02-2013, 06:45 AM
I've run into similar issues where the mouse "teleports" around the screen. I'd be aiming at some guy's face and it just randomly aims straight up in the sky in a flash.

Full reinstall of Windows didn't fix it. Change of mice didn't fix it. I honestly have no idea what's causing it, but at least it only happens once in a while.

Malevion
04-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Just played for an hour or so, no problems with the Naga so far.

Trajan
04-02-2013, 07:47 AM
Razer Naga no problems

Bigperm
04-02-2013, 07:47 AM
If it happens again, try using a blank piece of white printer paper for a mousepad. This should fix cursor skipping.

If it's just not responding, then that sounds like a driver problem

Ag3ofPanic
04-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Im having similar issues with my naga, Ingame cursor is frozen but if I switch to any of the ingame menus it works fine, I have tried updating the drivers etc but no improvement, Strange because last weeks beta there was no issues atall.

RESOLVED- unplugged the xbox controller, fixed my issues :)