PDA

View Full Version : Need synergy nano converters!

Critical Errors
10-16-2013, 11:21 PM
Every single weapon I've pulled in the last 4 hours has no NANO. Already annoying, but even more so is that I can't buy Synergy Nano converters for them. Is there a plan to fix this?

Kaiselius
10-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Must just be bad luck for you, I've pulled in about a dozen greens and blues today and 3-4 purples, all had nanos. Course all but one were garbage bio and radiation nanos... But I do agree we need readily available nano converters with synergies attached.

Critical Errors
10-17-2013, 02:04 AM
I think I broke the game when I broke down a bunch of useless Orange and Purples... Since then I haven't seen a NANO even in vendors. It's great that self-revive is gone, but now the next disappointment in weapons pops up....

crasher
10-17-2013, 03:02 AM
I think I broke the game when I broke down a bunch of useless Orange and Purples... Since then I haven't seen a NANO even in vendors. It's great that self-revive is gone, but now the next disappointment in weapons pops up....
Anecdotal crap follows:

I spent the first 2 to 3 hours pulling weapons from vendors with no slots and no way to add slots.
The weapons as displayed in the vendor window had no slots, as well.
The T-4 box I pulled not only had 4 crap blues as expected, but no slots on weapons.

I swapped 'toons, relogged and swapped back. (I wasn't trying to jolt it, it was just something that I was doing anyway) and the slots appeared. I was getting a mite agitated at that point. So I can see your point.

Crushed a lot of stuff today, some of it with pricey mods.
It would have been a better day resource-wise had I BEEN ABLE TO READ MOD SYNS ON WEAPONS IN THE MATRIX, but no.....
Good thing I spent all that time in the last few months acquiring stuff in the vendor/lock-box lottory, else I'd have had to spend the day playing the game, instead.

No, really, it was great. I cleared almost 65K in scrip....

((That's equivalent to 6.5 blue mods at Iron Demon, for those of you following along at home.))

.... and opened up all kinds of inv slots I could have not whizzed money away on in the first place.

But Trick seemed so happy that we naive players had paid money for slots, I note that he used the words 'Bless you...' in an interview when referring to us.

Spiltmilk
10-17-2013, 08:58 AM
The Bug N' Chug Shack near golden gate bridge, sells the convertor mods with synergy - only for shotguns. Just have to wait for the development team to update the vendors for the other weapon types. I imagine there is already one or two players in front of Iron Demon ranch with froth coming out of their mouths because they just realized what was missing for the past couple weeks just now.

Deunan
10-17-2013, 09:40 AM
i don't recall seeing anything but radiation and incendiary converters. Are there or did there used to be ones for Syphon or any of the other nano effects?

thefndodge
10-17-2013, 09:41 AM
i don't recall seeing anything but radiation and incendiary converters. Are there or did there used to be ones for Syphon or any of the other nano effects?

There are only incendiary and radiation converters. None of the other nano have ever had converters available.

bigguy
10-17-2013, 09:46 AM
there are only fire and radiation but not with synergy

Arran
10-17-2013, 09:56 AM
They do have synergys as I have several sat in my claimed items from when I used to sell mods. Try find an old mod trader for whatever platform your on.

thefndodge
10-17-2013, 10:01 AM
there are only fire and radiation but not with synergy

Depends on the type. I can confirm you can buy shotgun synergy converters at Bug n Chug. They are not specials. As far as I know only the AR synergy converters are missing.

rebtattoo
10-17-2013, 10:47 AM
Depends on the type. I can confirm you can buy shotgun synergy converters at Bug n Chug. They are not specials. As far as I know only the AR synergy converters are missing. AR converters have been missing since DLC1. Pre DLC1 you could get both Syn and Non Syn varieties, though the Syn varieties were a bit rarer.

They do have synergys as I have several sat in my claimed items from when I used to sell mods. Try find an old mod trader for whatever platform your on.I have been looking for a QM Rad Converter for nearly 2 months. Even the older mod traders aren't giving them up because of the lack of ability to re-stock their inventory with said item.

Fight the good fight!