PDA

View Full Version : Why buy?

Dephyre
04-02-2013, 06:21 AM
I just wanted to ask all the haters, if y'all are sooo disappointed in this game, then why did y'all rush out to preorder and buy the game day one without waiting for reviews and what not? I really don't understand how y'all could be so naive. Don't get me wrong, I understand how frustrating it can be to have a game disappoint, but that's what reviews are for, to help save you from frustration and blowing money.

bucky699
04-02-2013, 06:26 AM
I quite like it, sure it has issues what MMO on launch dosnt but i enjoy playing it and i can think of much worse mmos to spend my time on, plau not like i have to keep paying for it like most.

Daholic
04-02-2013, 06:34 AM
I just wanted to ask all the haters, if y'all are sooo disappointed in this game, then why did y'all rush out to preorder and buy the game day one without waiting for reviews and what not? I really don't understand how y'all could be so naive. Don't get me wrong, I understand how frustrating it can be to have a game disappoint, but that's what reviews are for, to help save you from frustration and blowing money.

I think people was hoping if they said "Its only beta" enough times, that they would believe it would be a better game. I donnt have the game and i didnt rush out and buy this console mmo because i know better, but me and a buddy of mines have a bet going and the loser have to buy Defiance. There are atleast 7-10 potential hardcore mmo players that are interested in the game, just someone needs to get it 1st is all. Ive read 2 reviews, and both were good reviews..from 2 different people, but it also made me pause becuase the fact they ever had a full paragraph on player customization made me lol and then deemed the article fanboy fluff, but was informative in other area.