PDA

View Full Version : Volge Battle Rifle Gun MK III

Bane_Of_Legends
10-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Can someone please tell me how much this is worth? I have one sitting in my inventory, I've tried searching the forums and haven't come up with anything about the purple one, other than that it's very hard to get. Any info is appreciated. :)

Sorry if I seem ignorant. I'm fairly new to this game, only ego 800, and this is my first ever forum post.

TE5LA
10-17-2013, 06:36 PM
Unless you just got it like yesterday, I don't think it's even trade-able. Does it say?

Bane_Of_Legends
10-17-2013, 06:39 PM
I sure didn't get it yesterday, it's been sitting in my inventory for like a week, and I didn't even know it was anything good till I realized its rare or something.. If its not tradable that sucks epicly. :( I already mastered it and don't like it anymore. I prefer VBI TACC AR.

Brisco County Jr
10-17-2013, 06:40 PM
there is a scrip number above a guns name that shows value in the inventory screen, not the loadout thats the level. one of mine not modded shows 5000 in my inventory and 1000 at a vendor(always less). whatever you do get the mastery roll first, then you will know if you should keep it or not. the gun is a random drop at volge sieges, green mk1, blue mk2(i have never seen this one),purple mk3, orange mk4. its an ok gun, good to have around.

edit: if you can trade it then whatever someone is willing to pay or trade plus the value of the mods on it

maverick07
10-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Welcome to the forums :)

So yes the purple volge rifle comes out of the Volge Sieges based on how you score. Scoring above 15k can get you a chance at a purple one, however, scoring over 20k can possibly get you an orange one.

Eventually you will come across an orange one from a siege :) they seem to drop at a decent rate for most people. The purple one won't quite be as good as an orange one can potentially be but it's still a good find! As far as how much it's worth trade wise? Not a lot, a nice orange one might be worth something to someone, though with yesterday's changes it's a little hard to judge the economy now.

Hope that helps. They can be hard to find for some but others have a little more luck. I've seen one purple and one orange Volge LMG out of a Siege myself. But I know others who have gotten like 3 purple ones or 3 orange ones out of them.

alienstookmybeer
10-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Don't get worked up over it. Even if it was tradeable, it wouldn't be worth much more than you can vendor sell it for seeing how it was purple and electric nano and nothing special. I went through a dozen of those purple clone guns and four orange ones.

maverick07
10-17-2013, 06:47 PM
I sure didn't get it yesterday, it's been sitting in my inventory for like a week, and I didn't even know it was anything good till I realized its rare or something.. If its not tradable that sucks epicly. :( I already mastered it and don't like it anymore. I prefer VBI TACC AR.

Oh, if you've had it for a while, it might not be tradeable then. Might be worth checking out again if you come across an orange version as it will likely be better than the last one you used :).

Volge LMG is kinda fun to use but it's not the best gun for sure. For what it does, I like the VBI Clustershot better, as it shoots quicker and has better area of effect damage.

Bane_Of_Legends
10-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Well thank you. :) Been very helpful. If you don't mind me asking, what the best thing to do with it is to get max value from it? I don't use it anymore and don't know of I should sell to vendor or break down or what.

alienstookmybeer
10-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Well thank you. :) Been very helpful. If you don't mind me asking, what the best thing to do with it is to get max value from it? I don't use it anymore and don't know of I should sell to vendor or break down or what.

Just sell it for scrip, you'll probably have more use for that than salvage.

Bane_Of_Legends
10-17-2013, 06:52 PM
Okie, thank you guys again! :D