PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so game IS live. This isn't the beta 3 build.

Taaltos
04-02-2013, 06:26 AM
Here's what I have for builds and Launchers currently.

450399 - Live Client
451476 - Live Launcher
444792 - Beta/Alpha Launcher
449025 - Alpha Client
447168 - Beta Client

Which, is a bit upsetting as there are some huge issues that weren't fixed before launch.

/sadpanda

jveilleux31
04-02-2013, 06:28 AM
they can change the #s all they want this is a beta build.. i HOPE it's a beta build other wise they released a game with every single bug from last beta weekend that was reported...

Taaltos
04-02-2013, 06:30 AM
Aye, just showing the numbers. /shrug

I hope we're hear something from someone sometime. :p

I see the Forum Mods are up though.

jveilleux31
04-02-2013, 06:31 AM
gotta play damage control and lock/delete threads specially when they start hitting the nail on the head...

Taaltos
04-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Hopefully when I get back from Finals later today, there will be some light shed.

MacDeath
04-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Aye, just showing the numbers. /shrug

I hope we're hear something from someone sometime. :p

I see the Forum Mods are up though.
Forum mods are not authorized to provide info and answer questions. They are here to moderate the forums. They MIGHT sometimes point you to a post where a dev has already provided an answer.

jveilleux31
04-02-2013, 06:34 AM
they have till noon for me to say SOMETHING otherwise refund incoming...

Taaltos
04-02-2013, 06:36 AM
I was referencing that Mods were up, maybe we'll start hearing from some Dev's. xD

Cynikal3
04-02-2013, 06:40 AM
they have till noon for me to say SOMETHING otherwise refund incoming...

1. You will play, even after noon comes.
2. You will not get a refund for a digital product.

Good day to you.

Taaltos
04-02-2013, 06:42 AM
Actually, he can get a refund for a digital product, many people did for SimCity, and I have for other games that were near unplayable.

But, I agree, he will probably pay past noon. I know I will. Hopefully the patches will come rolling in.

jveilleux31
04-02-2013, 06:42 AM
1. You will play, even after noon comes.
2. You will not get a refund for a digital product.

Good day to you.

i can get a refund i promise you that.. there are multiple ways to do so...

Norsixa
04-02-2013, 06:48 AM
Holy ****. People really expect devs to be able to fix all current issues within a couple hours. No wonder the devs are completely silent on this. Every issue there's like 1209129 threads for and everybody expects to get their stuff fixed within a hour. Thats just horridly spoiled tbh.

jveilleux31
04-02-2013, 06:50 AM
no it's not it's 2013 mmos have been launching for over 10+ plus years TALK TO YOUR COMMUNITY do a dev post or tweet it or fb it or SOMETHING people would calm down if we had ANY word at all instead of locking of posts from mods and nada from a dev..

i'd be fine with hey guys these servers are ****ED UP we will get it work asap...

Norsixa
04-02-2013, 06:58 AM
no it's not it's 2013 mmos have been launching for over 10+ plus years TALK TO YOUR COMMUNITY do a dev post or tweet it or fb it or SOMETHING people would calm down if we had ANY word at all instead of locking of posts from mods and nada from a dev..

i'd be fine with hey guys these servers are ****ED UP we will get it work asap...

Again, people are spamming the forums with threads that concern the same issue. Just look at the front page, you'll find 5 threads going over the same thing. How do you expect them to filter that amount within not even 12 hours?

jveilleux31
04-02-2013, 07:01 AM
there is no need to sort through it there are multiple channels of communication available for them to give us a GENERAL word on wtf is going on they CHOOSE to remain silent.. and the forums will STAY lit up and only get worse if nothing is addressed... and just wait till school gets out and people get off work..

Norsixa
04-02-2013, 07:03 AM
there is no need to sort through it there are multiple channels of communication available for them to give us a GENERAL word on wtf is going on they CHOOSE to remain silent.. and the forums will STAY lit up and only get worse if nothing is addressed... and just wait till school gets out and people get off work..

I dont even wanna be the main boss of Defiance atm. Forum being spammed like crazy, while having to run this game on 3 different platforms at once. You got no idea how hectic it prolly is over there.

jveilleux31
04-02-2013, 07:06 AM
i don't care it's not my job it's theirs.. they have the ability to and should give us something period that's it.. this game isn't subscription based so people that buy the game and microtransactions are the ONLY liveblood for this game.. and when/if word gets out there are this many problems and nothing from the developer it won't make it a year..

katablade
04-02-2013, 07:20 AM
Holy ****. People really expect devs to be able to fix all current issues within a couple hours. No wonder the devs are completely silent on this. Every issue there's like 1209129 threads for and everybody expects to get their stuff fixed within a hour. Thats just horridly spoiled tbh.

No, what they are saying is, that they had BETAs to discover issues, and NOTHING has been fixed until release. A different story for newly discovered bugs, of course they need time to fix/test those. Don't be such a ******, please and read.

Thunderclap
04-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Forum mods are not authorized to provide info and answer questions. They are here to moderate the forums. They MIGHT sometimes point you to a post where a dev has already provided an answer.

They can also lock the thread that points to a location to bypass the official patcher. ;)

Skip
04-02-2013, 08:56 AM
1. He may not play how would you know?
2. If he paid with a credit card you CAN get a refund if you tell your CC that you never recived the product in a working condition. I have done it before.

Blackwolfe
04-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Within a few hours? More like several weeks at least for alot of the bugs. Not to mention balance issues that have been ignored since before the beta weekend.

I still have faith in trion and the devs though.