PDA

View Full Version : Anychances of being able to play as any of the 4 alien races

DougFlorence
07-20-2012, 12:46 AM
This was bugging me will their be anyway to play the 4 alien races and humanity or will it be centrally humans only for player controlling. If there is then hurray if there isnt do you think their should be a choice of the 4 races.

Escyos
07-20-2012, 02:04 AM
This was bugging me will their be anyway to play the 4 alien races and humanity or will it be centrally humans only for player controlling. If there is then hurray if there isnt do you think their should be a choice of the 4 races.

There are actually 7 races and from what we've heard you can be any of them or human.

DougFlorence
07-20-2012, 09:39 AM
There are actually 7 races and from what we've heard you can be any of them or human.

Thanks for the answer it was bugging me it wouldnt make sense t have all these races and not be able to use any of them.

Aaronjin
07-31-2012, 01:17 PM
hmm...7 more than 4 from rift, heh

Adsinonimous
07-31-2012, 07:04 PM

Just to back up what Escyos has said, I will give you some evidence.

The reason that all the alien races are humanoids, and are of the same scale of one another, is that there would not be an unfair advantage in PvP when people are playing as different aliens; Meaning that there will be the chance to play as some of, if not all of, the 7 races.