PDA

View Full Version : How would I submit a ticket?

Kyvia
04-02-2013, 06:29 AM
Like hundreds of other people on here, I am having issues with my Deluxe edition items; and it was noted that one should submit a ticket to speed up fixing this... Problem is, for the life of me, I cannot figure out "how" to submit a ticket in game, just bugs/comments/other, and none show up in my "support desk"...
Is it through the website? If so, is it the form or email option?
Thanks,
Kyvia

DarthSage
04-02-2013, 06:54 AM
I went to the support section on the website and submitted it.

Kyvia
04-02-2013, 06:55 AM
Was it resolved? Also, there is No way to do it in game?

ironhands
04-02-2013, 07:01 AM
https://support.trionworlds.com/app/ask

Taaltos
04-02-2013, 07:02 AM
In game, press ESC or do whatever you do to get a Menu to open and find the Feedback/Support section in the ring of stuff somewhere.

Vitesse
04-02-2013, 07:03 AM
Was it resolved? Also, there is No way to do it in game?

You should take into account that a MASSIVE amount of tickets are being sent in, and on top of that Trion is working hard on fixing all kind of bugs/errors that are being discovered....I'd say you should be glad to get a reply within 2 days

ironhands
04-02-2013, 07:04 AM
You should take into account that a MASSIVE amount of tickets are being sent in, and on top of that Trion is working hard on fixing all kind of bugs/errors that are being discovered....I'd say you should be glad to get a reply within 2 days

mine was resolved within a few hours, overnight, but yeah, don't expect an immediate response, but maybe that's a good thing. Your XP bonus will being counting after a lot of the bugs have been worked out :)

bigshake23
10-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Grr I am having problems with my characters on defiance I'm getting error messages when I go and to drag me to hell and I have talked to numerous players on the game and and all of them have got a holiday pumpkin mask and I have not been getting one and I do not think I will be paying any more into this game with all the errors but this game has been having my username bigshake23 my characters names are Craft187, bloodyking,Xena187 if you can please look into it

Hexthat
10-23-2015, 04:50 PM
Fancy necromancer here.