PDA

View Full Version : Loot EGO Boost

HelpIveBeenRenamed
10-19-2013, 09:38 AM
Was wondering if anyone would care to explain what Loot EGO Boost does exactly as in the defiance store it kinda leads you to believe you will get 10% better loot if you buy it. Meaning you have a 10% better chance of getting purple and orange weapons.

When I searched on the forums I read that it gives you 10% more weapons that drop and no increase in the quality of them.

rebtattoo
10-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Was wondering if anyone would care to explain what Loot EGO Boost does exactly as in the defiance store it kinda leads you to believe you will get 10% better loot if you buy it. Meaning you have a 10% better chance of getting purple and orange weapons.

When I searched on the forums I read that it gives you 10% more weapons that drop and no increase in the quality of them.You receive 10% more loot through the duration of the boost. Usually white and greens and increased salvage.

Most ppl will use the boost for farming. Fill the inventory, sell at the vendor for scrip, rinse, repeat. With a group of 4, all with loot boosts that benefit self and group, it is a faster way to fatten your toons wallet. However, it is extremely tedious! LOL

Elastik Spastik
10-19-2013, 09:50 AM
The boosts should be 24hrs of actual gameplay. Not 24 hrs of real time. Bit of a rip off really.

HelpIveBeenRenamed
10-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Its a shame as I would have been prepared to spend some money if it increased my chances of getting some decent weapons.
I hardly ever pull an orange weapon and when i do they are crappy ones that i dont use and they have bad rolls on them.

Ahh well guess i will keep my money :)

Thanks for replying

crasher
10-19-2013, 10:59 AM
The benefit of the loot boost over the scrip boost is that a white trash weapon vendors for 250 scrip in a chunk. That's obviously from a kill, with an occasional green, scrip and ammo....
The loot from a scrip bonus is generally 3 scrip when a corpse has stuff to drop for you.

The best thing about white weapons is you can vendor them for 250 scrip, or crush them in the field for 250 A/S.