PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves.

Dandrielas
10-19-2013, 09:24 PM
I am bored, so I decided to start this thread up for the heck of it. The question is what are your pet peeves in Defiance? Mine is people randomly adding me to their friends list when I haven't even spoken to them before. I usually like to know who the person is somewhat well before adding them.

Also, those darn kids riding their skateboards on the sidewalk.Rabbel Rabbel Rabbel

Maixx
10-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Idiots that run circles at Dm majors triggering the boost spikes when there are no enemies on the ground.

***** holes that hit accept when ya have items in a trade window before a deal is made.
Actually seen a guy say "I had to try lol"... welcome to my ignore list.

Lag and F'n disconnects

Kaiselius
10-19-2013, 09:31 PM
My biggest pet peeves about the game are 1) not being able to play for more than 20 minutes before getting kicked from the game, 2) not being able to get back onto the games unless I exit and restart the game, and 3) The roughly 25% chance exiting the game will hard freeze my PS3.
Edit: I thought of one more, not using the scope somehow transforms my sniper rifle into a magic missy-y gun. I understand, balance wise why they did it this way, but regardless of stats it should be next to impossible to miss when you've all but got the barrel pressed up against your targets head!

Dandrielas
10-19-2013, 09:35 PM
My biggest pet peeves about the game are 1) not being able to play for more than 20 minutes before getting kicked from the game, 2) not being able to get back onto the games unless I exit and restart the game, and 3) The roughly 25% chance exiting the game will hard freeze my PS3.

Wow. The only times I have d/ced is after a major arkfall, but that was awhile go now that I think about it. Things have been running pretty smooth on my Ps3 since an update a few weeks ago.

Kaiselius
10-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Wow. The only times I have d/ced is after a major arkfall, but that was awhile go now that I think about it. Things have been running pretty smooth on my Ps3 since an update a few weeks ago.

You must not be doing very much than, the memory leak is still there.

Dandrielas
10-19-2013, 09:41 PM
It's a PS3 issue, we've got a massive memory leak going on with the game.

I guess I have been lucky then without it really affecting me.

Charm
10-19-2013, 10:09 PM
How I play really late nights and nobody's ever on, or how while i'm driving and the map tears, or worst of all how I feel like despite the massive amount of suggestions out there it feels like the devs don't listen or want to incorperate any of the weapon,event,storyline,improvements ideas to the game. I have plenty of ideas, but if I posted them the devs would give them the cold shoulder and tilt there noses up at them.

But that being said, game designing is not as easy as people make it seem, I should know since it's going to be my future career, programming behaviors of enemy ai, creating items that go from a sktech on paper to turn into a full active 3d object, hell coloring and shading is even tough (more so if your a perfectionist), de-glitching, then you have threw a major company who's strict rules are absolute.

Don't misunderstand me here i'm not kissing anyone's *** here, just starting that it's a tough job to do even with a team. The key is, make sure all those long hours and days and months spent working, are delivered so hard that the impact makes the ground tremble under your feet. If not then all the blood,sweat, and tears you put into your project are meaningless.

You can't just cause a drop in the ocean and expect people to notice, you have to cause a tsunami! XD

Calysia
10-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Actually I think the last patch shows that Trion is listening as it addressed several players concerns. There may be many more but at least they are working on them.

As for the thread topic...my pet peeve is the horrid steering in vehicles.

Arran
10-20-2013, 12:28 AM
All the nuclear scrubber noobs who run round activating the hulk juice when theres NOTHING on the ground!
All the D/C at end of dm arkfalls. If its gna dc me why does it wait til the VERY end.
Waiting 20mins for my car to spawn (blur gets me there quicker)
Invisible volge blowing up my car.
Geting shot from half way accross shadow war because my arse is trailing a mile behind cerberus.
Stil geting recoil & fire rate bonuses on my sawn offs.
Stupid chat system, I miss half of the msgs ment for me.
Other than that loving the game.
PvP ques def need shortening. Im ego 5000 & 2500 & stil not played military academy & not a freight yard in a month.

Sword
10-20-2013, 12:41 AM
Impetuous fools activating the DM boost without the need for it.
Noobs taking the advanced weapon when i have solely worked for it.
Same players constantly pestering for Orange trades.
Kicked towards the end of an ark fall.
Pointless mods and bonus rolls on certain weapons.
Clans full of lonewolves.
and not the least infecter scrubs!.

6un
10-20-2013, 12:55 AM
volgie siege kill stealers.. u hunt ur elite, unleash shtacko load of lead on it and just when ur about to frag - bam! there goes ur assist. dafaq man, theres plenty of meat around!