PDA

View Full Version : I could scream

Valentine
10-20-2013, 10:26 AM
Please take echelon off the requirements for the EGO master pursuit, doing these dailies are to damn frustrating!

I just want to be done with the whole thing but nooooo I keep getting the stupid permanent slow bug in pvp and can't get a rescue kill to save my life >.<

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ironcladtrash
10-20-2013, 10:30 AM
Please take echelon off the requirements for the EGO master pursuit, doing these dailies are to damn frustrating!

I just want to be done with the whole thing but nooooo I keep getting the stupid permanent slow bug in pvp and can't get a rescue kill to save my life >.<

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Either blur or use escape artist and break your shield with an explosive like a grenade or courier to get rid of it. Anything that triggers a speed effect seems to fix it. Don't know why this hasn't been fixed yet.

Valentine
10-20-2013, 10:43 AM
Also why do people insist on cheating =C so much wrong with this game I swear v.v

duction
10-20-2013, 11:00 AM
what sort of cheating? i guess your on pc?

Rincewind
10-20-2013, 11:05 AM
I don't what type of cheating your talking about. The only
problem I see are the long queue's.

crasher
10-20-2013, 11:12 AM
Also why do people insist on cheating =C so much wrong with this game I swear v.v
Put my name on your list of people who want it fixed.
That's one of the reasons I'm staying at E-4517.

Sure, I'm not in a hurry to 'finish' the real story line.

And the racing pursuits are annoying as hell to the vid-game-uncoordinated.
(I can parallel park a tractor-trailer unit on either side of the street, in the dark. I've taken and done well getting my SCCA racing license. I had an ATV for years. An ATV in a vid game? Not so much.)

But if they put some effort into fixing the bugs that turn a skill game into a lottery, monitoring cheaters, and closing exploits, it'd be clear who the really skilled are, (and there are many who are crazy-good-talented). But the glitches and stupidity abound and it's not 'fun' as it should be.

Overtkill21
10-20-2013, 11:42 AM
What's an Echelon? LOL

WhiteF8ng
10-20-2013, 11:52 AM

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol... sorry for laughing but this is too funny. When I did the Echelon stuff the dailies were the most brutal. Every time I needed Rescue, I got Avenger and vice versa. I learned that it was easier on my psyche to just play and not worry about a specific kill. Otherwise those 25 days would've probably cost me some wall plaster.