PDA

View Full Version : where can i get a VBI TACC AR?

jeebs
10-20-2013, 03:14 PM
i think my character started with one of these and i immediately liked it because it reminds me of my M16 so i kept using it. i got another one at about 400 EGO and that is the one that i am still using now at 1200'ish EGO.

i keep looking on vendors and never see them, never see them as drops...

is this weapon type rarer than others or am i just getting RNG'd?

thanx for any advice on how to get one of these. :)

Turlagh
10-20-2013, 03:24 PM
I just started playing Defiance a few weeks ago, and it seems that they appear a lot less often since the last couple of patches.

MAMGRIZZLY
10-20-2013, 04:32 PM
When you get weapons dropped from enemies they could be anything (usually white or green or white rarity, maybe blue if lucky) but at Arkfalls you CAN get purple and once in a moon orange. Try saving up 72 KEY CODES then go to a lockbox and buy 3 Tier3 lockboxes in a row which will give you 12 weapons @once. Sieges should probably only be done if you can hold your own and have a decent shield, but also give KEYS and weapons based on score. If you still don't find one pretty soon keep the nicer purples and type TRADING in ZONE CHAT say you want VBI TACC AR &color and wait for a response, usually works during busy times. There are TRADE FORUMS for each specific platform, most people only list oranges, but you can post looking for say PURPLE and EGO lvl and wait for response. This could cost some Scrip, or maybe something you have like another purple or maybe you have a mod they want (you can even ck vendors @the time if they say they want any mods). Finally, ask @an Arkfall type what you want and ask to meet @ammo box after over, but make sure & state color because people assume ORANGE. You should be able to get a nice purple for 15-20k scrip (depending on platform, that's PS3)

Sadyka
10-20-2013, 09:11 PM
I believe I just bought a Purple one out of a Vendor on "Special" , 805 EGO I think?
:)