PDA

View Full Version : Important issues

soria
10-23-2013, 04:54 PM
While most things posted on the forum are interesting are we avoiding the main the big issue WHEN IS THE DLC DROP WHAT WILL WE BE GETTING IN THE FUTURE TO ADD CONTENT IN RELATION TO THE HIGH COST OF THE SEASON PASS.I know this has been raised before with many people talking about asking for refund for their season pass,can this be done has anyone got a refund.Im at that point now felling that nobody will be playing the game by DLC 5.

Shadow Andreas
10-23-2013, 04:57 PM
While most things posted on the forum are interesting are we avoiding the main the big issue WHEN IS THE DLC DROP WHAT WILL WE BE GETTING IN THE FUTURE TO ADD CONTENT IN RELATION TO THE HIGH COST OF THE SEASON PASS.I know this has been raised before with many people talking about asking for refund for their season pass,can this be done has anyone got a refund.Im at that point now felling that nobody will be playing the game by DLC 5.

I'll be playing as long as the servers allow. I enjoy the game and have a good group of people to play with and laugh with.

drifter848
10-23-2013, 07:20 PM
id love to play but my first dlc doesn't work no arena access points trion wont answer tickets bug reports anything starting over is outa the question it might happen again and also lvl capped all persuits 300 inv slots cars boosts gear only good for one character I havnrt been able to play the game I paid and bought season pass for for over 5 months but they don't even have the decency to reply or give an excuse even they doont care bad games coming out now are being compared to being defiance bad they got there rep and name out just not like they were hoping

Bonehead
10-23-2013, 07:25 PM
I'll be playing as long as the servers allow. I enjoy the game and have a good group of people to play with and laugh with.

^^you gotta love this guy too^^

medvampire
10-23-2013, 07:35 PM

Shadow
You should come to the dark side on pc

Shadow Andreas
10-23-2013, 07:49 PM
Shadow
You should come to the dark side on pc

medvampire....just gave the free PC version to my brother-in-law.....I'm not a PC gamer....if I was I wouldn't get any work done!

Shadow Andreas
10-23-2013, 07:52 PM
^^you gotta love this guy too^^

Razz me all you want Bonehead....I've said the same thing all along.

I have fun....I make it fun with the people I run with. In the end that's all that matters....I've gotten my $100.00 out of it, if it were to end tomorrow. It's a game...and in the end it is what you make it and DAWN PATROL tries to make it fun.

Bonehead
10-23-2013, 08:38 PM

I have fun....I make it fun with the people I run with. In the end that's all that matters....I've gotten my $100.00 out of it, if it were to end tomorrow. It's a game...and in the end it is what you make it and DAWN PATROL tries to make it fun.

No razz at all dude. You are great!
I got hooked on shooters with mech warriors one.I have played a bunch since then and I have never played any of them as long as I have played this one.
This game is a peach imho even with the bugs and problems and I always like reading your posts.

Zugo
10-24-2013, 10:02 AM

Fun ratings off the chart anytime Zugo is around, that guy is stupid fun.

Atticus Batman
10-24-2013, 02:06 PM

Just let me kill or blow **** up and all's good with me!!!

Shadow Andreas
10-25-2013, 11:52 AM
No razz at all dude. You are great!
I got hooked on shooters with mech warriors one.I have played a bunch since then and I have never played any of them as long as I have played this one.
This game is a peach imho even with the bugs and problems and I always like reading your posts.

It's all cool. I'm not great....I'm just me :)

I have not played any other games since I picked Defiance up. It's not perfect....but it is getting better and I'm looking forward to where it CAN go. DAWN PATROL always has a good time running and gunning and talking about Defiance and anything else that comes up.

Any one can join us Saturday mornings and hang out....there is no pressure about joining the clan or anything.....we just like to have fun!