PDA

View Full Version : Pending...

IIFatalshockII
04-02-2013, 06:50 AM
Anyone have an idea of how long redeeming the code on the back of the manual is meant to take? I've already tried cancelling and re-downloading. It just says Pending. And someone mentioned that you need to get a ticket to claim your Dodge Challenger. Anyone a little less new to MMOs on console have an idea of what that means? Cheers.

RobGotBanned
04-02-2013, 06:52 AM
If you're online in a game then nothing will download on the xbox :P

As with the Dodge, a ticket is for support (you submit a report and that is a "ticket" which they can get back to you on) or a code ticket with your pre-order code on.

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 06:53 AM
try turing some of your stuff off when doing that dowloading stuff like your computer or your xbox it could be held up by other systems or i could be wrong and i need to rethink my life

Nekkoking
04-02-2013, 06:57 AM
If it's pending, try not playing another game (meaning stay at the home menu). It usually download but depending on your internet speed and how big the file is it should take long at all. As for the ticket, it should be a redeemable code to put in. You should had got it on the receipt (not usually but sometime they put it there) or with the game itself(usually) or possible sent to your email. If you can't not find it, let me know.

IIFatalshockII
04-02-2013, 07:05 AM
If you're online in a game then nothing will download on the xbox :P

As with the Dodge, a ticket is for support (you submit a report and that is a "ticket" which they can get back to you on) or a code ticket with your pre-order code on.

Thank you very much. Both of your suggestions were very helpful :)

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 07:13 AM
your welcome have fun with da game