PDA

View Full Version : Trion Worlds Live Stream

Myll_Erik
01-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Howdy Folks!

Just wanted to share as I know some of you haven't heard about our live streams.

Every Friday we host a Trion live stream where we show off all of our games - RIFT, Warface, and Defiance.

We start at 1:30 PM PST with RIFT, we have Warface at 3 PM PST and Defiance at 4:30 PM PST.

This happens every Friday on our Twitch TV Channel - www.twitch.tv/trionworlds - give us a follow on there and you'll be sent an e-mail notification anytime we go online.

We also have live chat where we answer questions and we often have some codes or SWAG to give away, so it's well worth showing up for!

Laughter
01-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Call it a date. ;)

Rayn
01-23-2013, 07:08 PM
Howdy Folks!

Just wanted to share as I know some of you haven't heard about our live streams.

Every Friday we host a Trion live stream where we show off all of our games - RIFT, Warface, and Defiance.

We start at 1:30 PM PST with RIFT, we have Warface at 3 PM PST and Defiance at 4:30 PM PST.

This happens every Friday on our Twitch TV Channel - www.twitch.tv/trionworlds - give us a follow on there and you'll be sent an e-mail notification anytime we go online.

We also have live chat where we answer questions and we often have some codes or SWAG to give away, so it's well worth showing up for!

Thanks for the post. I didn't know about this I will check it out.

shuckydarns
01-23-2013, 08:44 PM
Howdy Folks!

Do you ever make appearances on the live streams?

Shane5484
01-23-2013, 08:50 PM
do you run recorded virsions at different times?
perhaps Defiance Universe?

cab0218
01-23-2013, 09:00 PM
I will be tuning in.

Super_Jagerman
01-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Watched a few recorded streams already but will be watching live on Friday

MilkyWhites
01-24-2013, 12:16 AM
Muchas Gracias. I'll be sure to tune in.

KingMike
01-24-2013, 12:46 AM
Good stuff, i'll take a beer with you guys then ;)

-M