PDA

View Full Version : Extra life loxbox Issue

Lightningman
10-24-2013, 02:03 PM
I already posted this on the offical thread of extra life but i wanted to share my issue with you to see if it has happened to anyone else.

Okay so im playing defiance on pc the first time. I got past the tutorial, got all my store items and played for half an hour. Note i did get that missing string lockbox from the store on PC.

I get board so i go to my xbox profile to see what i get from that lockbox. I log in and i see that i have something to claim in the defiance store so i think to myself that has to be the lockbox cuz my inventory isnt full and i havent bought anything else.

So I go to claim items and guess what shows up? A good old +1 skill for AR`s!?!?!? WTF I already have AR`s maxed out and i already used it when i was just starting out from the ark codes!

I hope this gets fixed trion fast but to my knowledge im the only one who got this:(

Lightningman
10-24-2013, 06:58 PM
Ok i sent a support ticket to see if they can fix it

N3gativeCr33p
10-25-2013, 05:27 AM
No idea, it all worked fine for me the first time through... I had the Extra Life lockbox AND the +1 AR rifle skill in my claimable items section after I logged in.

kendillin
10-25-2013, 05:40 AM
Charity workers don't need weapon skills, they just have Rambo pilot the boat.

N3gativeCr33p
10-25-2013, 06:52 AM
Charity workers don't need weapon skills, they just have Rambo pilot the boat.

Yeah, that Julie Benz... she's a clever one. ;)

Kaiselius
10-25-2013, 07:34 AM
...I have not received anything about my extra life donation.

Lightningman
10-25-2013, 08:23 AM
No idea, it all worked fine for me the first time through... I had the Extra Life lockbox AND the +1 AR rifle skill in my claimable items section after I logged in.

Well I got the skill but not the lockbox hopefully it will get sent soon

N3gativeCr33p
10-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Well I got the skill but not the lockbox hopefully it will get sent soon

Yeah, I gathered this much from your opening post. Just saying it must be a somewhat isolated incident, since it obviously didn't happen to everyone out there.