PDA

View Full Version : FRC Assault Rifle??

MegaM0J0
10-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Hey guys. Would I be able to sell an orange FRC for 30,000? It's only ego 500 that's why I'm asking. If so what's a reasonable price? (Before you ask i don't know the stats off the top of my head but there is some synergy)

Bentu
10-25-2013, 01:00 AM
With these things they are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. You could try holding an auction for it but being that low an ego you may not get that many interested.

It would be handy to know what server and system you are on?

Escyos
10-25-2013, 01:45 AM
Ask for 50,000,000,000 scrip. That's what everyone else asks. I personally would sell it for like 100 scrip.

xilfxlegion
10-25-2013, 04:16 AM
Hey guys. Would I be able to sell an orange FRC for 30,000? It's only ego 500 that's why I'm asking. If so what's a reasonable price? (Before you ask i don't know the stats off the top of my head but there is some synergy)

easily.

post it in the correct forum and you will get a lot more than 30k --- or post it in the chat in-game and you will get people wanting to buy it

bigguy
10-25-2013, 06:10 AM
there are alot of factors involved in what you can get for that gun i agree it is worth more than 30k but the rolls are very important , and whether or not it is pre patch or post patch is very important because that affects the number of rolls on it and then finally what console you are on

Chevota
10-25-2013, 06:15 AM
Ego 500, FRC Assault Carbine?... Depending on the Bonuses and the Synergy/Nano, you should easily be able to get I'd think 200-400K out of it.

Since it wont have a Common (White) Roll, it will hurt the price a little bit... BUT... Being such low EGO, may drive the price up.

I'd offer you 200k for it, just to start your pricing (and thats a lowball offer cuz thats all i got in Scrip atm)

Atticus Batman
10-25-2013, 02:04 PM
there are alot of factors involved in what you can get for that gun i agree it is worth more than 30k but the rolls are very important , and whether or not it is pre patch or post patch is very important because that affects the number of rolls on it and then finally [B][U]what console you are on[U][B]

Exactly. On 360 you can set it as high as you want and somebody will buy it, the benefits on playing with the biggest most active community. Pc and Ps3 try to make sure the price is reasonable, so you might find takers for a high price, but I'd suggest 80k-200k on one of those systems.

Btw I know the Pc has a big community too, but Xbox is more active and talkative for the most part.