PDA

View Full Version : Tenno Union Recruitment

Narstein
10-25-2013, 07:25 AM
Tenno Union: Multi Gaming Clan. The Tenno Union is made for gamers who play multiple games and our Teamspeak server gives us the ability to do so together. We never play a game alone. We play: Diablo 3, Minecraft, Warframe, WarThunder, Defiance… You name it, someone plays it. On Warframe (Our main game) we have a fully upgraded Dojo with every upgrade. We are looking to expand big, we have a website made by our friendly scripter. If you can’t get hold of me, try contacting Saipian (Warframe, WarThunder) or UVDanger (Every game). There are no restrictions on who can join, whoever you are you will fit in. We have a range of people from all over Europe and from all different ages. Only one thing you need! Teamspeak 3, the centre of our Clans gaming community. No major commitment needed, we understand real life comes first. Check out Tennounion.com for more details! I check for messages daily, all my in game names are Narstein.

:)

Narstein
10-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Tenno Union: Multi Gaming Clan. The Tenno Union is made for gamers who play multiple games and our Teamspeak server gives us the ability to do so together. We never play a game alone. We play: Diablo 3, Minecraft, Warframe, WarThunder, Defiance… You name it, someone plays it. On Warframe (Our main game) we have a fully upgraded Dojo with every upgrade. We are looking to expand big, we have a website made by our friendly scripter. If you can’t get hold of me, try contacting Saipian (Warframe, WarThunder) or UVDanger (Every game). There are no restrictions on who can join, whoever you are you will fit in. We have a range of people from all over Europe and from all different ages. Only one thing you need! Teamspeak 3, the centre of our Clans gaming community. No major commitment needed, we understand real life comes first. Check out Tennounion.com for more details! I check for messages daily, all my in game names are Narstein.

Also we have people who play Terraria and Minecraft. (Both with our own dedicated servers).

Narstein
10-27-2013, 12:47 PM

Teamspeak: 77.72.150.11 No password, pop on and poke an officer and someone will come along and help you.

ProfessorParadox
10-28-2013, 03:30 AM
I actually come from a large warframe Clan, and since no one in my clan other then myself plays defiance i has to find. If any of you with an enjin account would like to message me, the link is on my profile. Can i be invited to the clan??