PDA

View Full Version : Replacing "lost" or "accidentally" broken down items.

ArthriticNed
10-25-2013, 08:52 AM
Just curious as to why when I actually lost an item from my inventory it was put back exactly the same. Same EGO lvl, mastery, rolls and mods. But when other people put it in a ticket when they break down a weapon "accidentally" on purpose, they get theirs replaced with a different and a lot of times better, piece of gear??? What gives Trion??

Bolgor_TheHound
10-25-2013, 09:00 AM
your a con artist they probably figured the same...simple as that

Moogletime
10-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Just curious as to why when I actually lost an item from my inventory it was put back exactly the same. Same EGO lvl, mastery, rolls and mods. But when other people put it in a ticket when they break down a weapon "accidentally" on purpose, they get theirs replaced with a different and a lot of times better, piece of gear??? What gives Trion??

So...your complaining that you tried a scam, Trion did their job EXACTLY, and your scam failed?

like, for real?

ArthriticNed
10-25-2013, 10:40 AM
So...your complaining that you tried a scam, Trion did their job EXACTLY, and your scam failed?

like, for real?

Dont put words in my mouth sir. Thank you.
IF YOU READ MY POST I stated that an item was missing. I honestly dont know how. I put a ticket in and they put my exact gun back. I was happy with that because its my grind and i missed it.
I want to know why Trion does this for these people when they have the ability to put the exact weapon back.

Next time properly read and understand before calling someone a scammer whom you dont know from a hole in the wall.

ArthriticNed
10-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Dont put words in my mouth sir. Thank you.
IF YOU READ MY POST I stated that an item was missing. I honestly dont know how. I put a ticket in and they put my exact gun back. I was happy with that because its my grind and i missed it.
I want to know why Trion does this for these people when they have the ability to put the exact weapon back.

Next time properly read and understand before calling someone a scammer whom you dont know from a hole in the wall.
your a con artist they probably figured the same...simple as that

Steel Fire
10-25-2013, 12:31 PM
It's likely that your gun was never actually lost, just not showing up and all support did, if anything, was cycle something so it showed up again... or it just cycled and showed up on its own. They probably didn't replace anything.

In the other case, of an "accidental" breakdown they have to replace it, so it's RNG time. Personally, I think they're overly generous by not just saying,"whoops, sucks to be you."

Zugo
10-25-2013, 12:42 PM
It's likely that your gun was never actually lost, just not showing up and all support did, if anything, was cycle something so it showed up again... or it just cycled and showed up on its own. They probably didn't replace anything.

In the other case, of an "accidental" breakdown they have to replace it, so it's RNG time. Personally, I think they're overly generous by not just saying,"whoops, sucks to be you."

This is the first game I've played where you can get your equipment back if YOU accidentally destroy it.

DreadRaver
10-25-2013, 01:38 PM
This is the first game I've played where you can get your equipment back if YOU accidentally destroy it.
Indeed, you should be so glad that you got your favored weapon back.
Why come here and complain? To be fashionable?

rebtattoo
10-25-2013, 01:54 PM
I accidentally destroyed one of my favs last week. {Don't play Defiance after a few drinks and exhausted!} It never occured to me to ask them to replace it. It was my own stupidity. As luck would have it, it was replaced with something much better, and I still wouldn't ask for my old one back...Personal responsibility, one of the things humanity is losing touch with. My 2 cents.