PDA

View Full Version : gamertags being blocked?

hawkins
04-02-2013, 07:15 AM
ok so.. there are two xbox's in my home one mine one my brothers.. we both installed the game and updated it but he got in first try and i havnt managed once.. so we decided to try using our gamertags on each others consoles again he got in no problem and i was got the error message.. several of my friends got on without any problems too so this has led me to believe they are some how denying access to only certain people for what ever reason... this is most probably not on purpose but it does make me wonder

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 07:17 AM
there trollling you what do you expect? thats what devs do!

Krazee DD
04-02-2013, 07:18 AM
Man, people come up with the oddest explanation for things.....

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 07:28 AM
ahh you upset by it or somthing?
Man, people come up with the oddest explanation for things.....

Krazee DD
04-02-2013, 07:29 AM
ahh you upset by it or somthing?

No? Did come off as upset?

Since we are discussing emotions, I would say I was "tickled" by the post...

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 07:33 AM
since you where tickled by it, go get a tickle me elmo and play with it, while we all wait to play the game
No? Did come off as upset?

Since we are discussing emotions, I would say I was "tickled" by the post...

Krazee DD
04-02-2013, 07:48 AM
since you where tickled by it, go get a tickle me elmo and play with it, while we all wait to play the game

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SYN BLACK XS
04-02-2013, 07:56 AM
ok so.. there are two xbox's in my home one mine one my brothers.. we both installed the game and updated it but he got in first try and i havnt managed once.. so we decided to try using our gamertags on each others consoles again he got in no problem and i was got the error message.. several of my friends got on without any problems too so this has led me to believe they are some how denying access to only certain people for what ever reason... this is most probably not on purpose but it does make me wonder

Sounds like its something to do with your xbox. Try clearing the cache and removing any existing Defiance beta data on your HDD.

hawkins
04-02-2013, 07:57 AM
Sounds like its something to do with your xbox. Try clearing the cache and removing any existing Defiance beta data on your HDD.
my brother got online using my xbox with his tag.. and ive done it several times already

pricey007
04-02-2013, 08:55 AM
During the beta I couldn't get on the server and I was advised to delete my Gamertag and install it again. (There are a few posts about this) It worked. So far I've had no problems getting onto the server today so maybe that could be worth trying. Be sure you remember your Gamertag password though.