PDA

View Full Version : Oh Well

Elastik Spastik
10-28-2013, 08:45 PM
Just ............."sigh"

Angeleus09
10-28-2013, 09:01 PM
I think whatever it was they may have been planning on announcing got pushed back until they sort out the PS3 issue. I imagine the last thing they want to do is aggravate players by talking about even more new stuff when they have an unresolved problem like this hanging around.

crasher
10-28-2013, 10:55 PM
I think whatever it was they may have been planning on announcing got pushed back until they sort out the PS3 issue. I imagine the last thing they want to do is aggravate players by talking about even more new stuff when they have an unresolved problem like this hanging around.

Two choices.
1.) Be mature and responsible, and treat us as adults:
"We were hoping to wrap up the details of XYZ, but we're behind schedule due to issues with the fradjastam. We're working on it and will have an update by Noon, Tuesday."

B.) Be immature, look the other way, and pretend that if you can't see us we're not here.
:::Fingers in ears, chanting LaLaLaLaLa....:::

Just because I publicly state that I would buy the game again does not mean I like being treated like this.

Azubaz
10-29-2013, 11:57 AM
Just because I publicly state that I would buy the game again does not mean I like being treated like this.

If you give your dog positive reinforcement for crapping on the floor, you got to deal with the consequences.

crasher
10-29-2013, 01:22 PM
If you give your dog positive reinforcement for crapping on the floor, you got to deal with the consequences.
The 'Buy the game again' statement references a few posts in other threads where I've made mention of:

"I've said several times that if you guys had to pull the game back, spend some time rewriting it and released it again, I *would* buy it again."

I love the game itself.
That doesn't preclude me from taking exception to issues, faults and broken stuff.
I don't think that people like Trick, Daha, and O/UT work for the company just for a paycheck.
I think they love gaming, too.
I just want THIS game to get the same attention to detail that RIFT gets.

Just sayin'.

dahanese
10-29-2013, 06:06 PM
Hey guys -

I'm closing this thread as it's a dupe topic and the forum title is vague but I wanted to make sure this was all cleared up: I think I may have said something that lead to confusion over big announcements and my being away this week has aggravated that. We have had a lot of tricks up our sleeve: Friday we announced the PC Celebration week (that applied to all platforms) and we also announced that DLC 2 is out in December. On top of that, Plague Sieges are back!

I'm sorry if somehow I said anything that made you guys think something other than those three big pieces was happening.