PDA

View Full Version : Where's my Challenger? (Pre-ordered)

QQueue
04-02-2013, 07:26 AM
The rep at EB said they had no knowledge of the vehicle itself, and checked for a good 10 minutes before saying he'd call me if anything came up. But I know that the vehicle itself was announced after the games pre-order bonuses where affixiated, so I was expecting something on the bottom of my receipt or a little download card, like the one I got with the retailer weapon / beta access.

I got the Collectors Edition (I was actually blown away at the art and Hellbug figurine, it's pretty big lol), but there's nothing in my box that states I have the Challenger, and even though it's installing on my Xbox at this moment, I wanted to make sure if it came with it already, or will I have to beg and plead and HOPE my EB has the content. If not what must I do?

lukiemia
04-02-2013, 07:36 AM
oh dude,
I had problems with the same thing at EB canada.
I preordered basically for the beta. Guy at eb says "Thats for ultimate edition only", I knew this to be false. I emailed EB headoffice and 2 days later I had a phone call from the provincial rep giving me the codes for all the preorder bonuses.

EB is full of morons that dont know **** about games for the most part. If I had a more appropriate option in my town I would go with it

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 07:39 AM
i heard you have to go to the online shop to get it

Mental Riot
04-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Its on the back of the manuel.. you enter the code in game, then claim the rewards..

ItISLupus
04-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Its on the back of the manuel.. you enter the code in game, then claim the rewards..

This. everything you are entitled to is linked to that code.

Ninjamike4
04-02-2013, 08:32 AM
i was thinking the samething about the challenger as i did not get a code..but i have yet to type in my manual # so we see after that :)

johnpiercex
04-02-2013, 11:57 AM
The dodge challanger is not from the manual code. A manual code is for the free stuff you get with the game.

Your pre-order code is separate! Allot of people aren't getting codes and are having to contact trion and there stores to get the pre-order codes.

How can you get a pre-order code form a manual code? think about that -_-...

IxTrYxT00xHarD
04-02-2013, 12:01 PM
if you already put ur codes in b4 u started the game, finish the tutorial, log out and log back in, go to the defiance store tab on the wheel and claim items