PDA

View Full Version : Someone post a STICKY about the Charity event and March on Saturday please?

Trixy
10-29-2013, 10:23 PM
I'd like to sign up for the charity event/March on Saturday. Info/links please? I'd like to attend.

Thanks!

Arran
10-30-2013, 12:41 AM
Theres been a sticky for extra life at top of page for well over a week.

Bentu
10-30-2013, 12:47 AM
Here's the sticky

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?138315-The-official-Extra-Life-Team-Trion-Worlds-thread!

But it's hard to find where to sign up.

N3gativeCr33p
10-30-2013, 05:38 AM
But it's hard to find where to sign up.

This is where I signed up.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?

Bentu
10-30-2013, 12:16 PM
This is where I signed up.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?

Yes I found it but I sorry to say I can't afford the $100.

I was thinking of donating some Microsoft points for Trion to raffle off to raise money but don't know how to do it.

Atticus Batman
10-30-2013, 01:21 PM

I was thinking of donating some Microsoft points for Trion to raffle off to raise money but don't know how to do it.

I can't affords it either, so I will just pop on whenever I can and keep my Dawn Patrol Allies company.

DEMON
10-30-2013, 02:35 PM

The $100.00 is a pledge goal not a registration fee. Join, have friends, relatives, coworkers, enemies :cool: make pledges. Fun for a good cause...what could be better

Shadow Andreas
10-30-2013, 02:48 PM
The $100.00 is a pledge goal not a registration fee. Join, have friends, relatives, coworkers, enemies :cool: make pledges. Fun for a good cause...what could be better

Also note that you don't have to meet the $100.00 goal to partiscipate.....it is just a goal to fundraise to. It does not cost you anything to sign up on the team.

Shadow Andreas
10-30-2013, 02:50 PM
I'd like to sign up for the charity event/March on Saturday. Info/links please? I'd like to attend.

Thanks!

If you are also talking about the Death March....here is the link

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?138501-DAWN-PATROL-quot-Extra-Life-quot-Death-March!!

Please note this is not a Trion event....this is being hosted by the DAWN PATROL. If you were talking about another march.....I haven't seen anything on these forums.

Dandrielas
10-30-2013, 02:51 PM
It sounds all well and good, but I doubt I will be playing enough for me to sign up. I can only play an hour at a time without getting bored.

Shadow Andreas
10-30-2013, 02:54 PM
It sounds all well and good, but I doubt I will be playing enough for me to sign up. I can only play an hour at a time without getting bored.

Understood Dandrielas.....I'm just glad I have a great, fun loving bunch to keep me company during the 25 hours. Don't think I could do it without them.......well that and the "drinks" :)

Dandrielas
10-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Understood Dandrielas.....I'm just glad I have a great, fun loving bunch to keep me company during the 25 hours. Don't think I could do it without them.......well that and the "drinks" :)

Drinks just make me pass out faster.

Shadow Andreas
10-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Drinks just make me pass out faster.

Yeah....it's hard to find a good balance. LOL.....don't want to be leading the march and pass out...that would not be a good thing. :)

Atticus Batman
10-30-2013, 08:03 PM
Yeah....it's hard to find a good balance. LOL.....don't want to be leading the march and pass out...that would not be a good thing. :)

But it wouldn't be a first for you OR Crixda (Mr. Chainsaw) either! Sorry Crix! Couldn't help myself!

Shadow Andreas
10-31-2013, 07:58 AM
But it wouldn't be a first for you !

I've never dozed off while playing Defiance......but I have had a good buzz! :)

Zugo
10-31-2013, 08:32 AM

Hey if you guys all go marching off a cliff in SF I want pics!!

N3gativeCr33p
10-31-2013, 09:14 AM

... or it never happened. ;)

Shadow Andreas
10-31-2013, 09:45 AM

There will be no marching off of cliffs.....I will behave, otherwise I may not make it through the night.

Trixy
11-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Thanks for all of the great info - and laughs. I'm registered for the charity and for the march. I also posted on my FaceBook page for donations. Hope some of my ol' friends and family will help children in need.

Cya at Tranquility!

Atticus Batman
11-01-2013, 03:25 PM

No but Crix sure has! Guess that proves that even though Dark knight Patrol can hang in early mrnings with Dawn Patrol, certain Dawn Patrol members have a hard time with the late hours of the Dark Knight Patrol.

Trixy
11-01-2013, 03:36 PM
LOL. I only read that once and got it. Night/Dawn...too funny. I will admit, I may imbibe myself tomorrow night. :p

Atticus Batman
11-01-2013, 11:23 PM
LOL. I only read that once and got it. Night/Dawn...too funny. I will admit, I may imbibe myself tomorrow night. :p

It is also fitting that Dawn patrol and Dark knight Patrol work together. Check my sig. LOL

Trixy
11-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Indeed! Quite clever.