PDA

View Full Version : XBOX and PS3 Need month early BETA PLAY ((REASON ->))

killerbee04x
01-24-2013, 05:08 AM
on the xbox people see you playing a game and want to come socialize with you. That can take a month based on friends time layouts. This will improve game preorder sells... plz make this happen. XBox And PS3 work differently then PC.... PC is all pre-order hype hence 30 day EX boost...

Glitch
01-24-2013, 06:48 AM
This is not quite true. Keep in mind that nowadays, the pre-orders apply equally across ALL platforms (exp boost included). As it is, people will come socialize with you on the PC version because people will be A) posting their youtubes of it. B) Broadcasting their play C) Putting it on their steam launchers or D) Using another platform to indicate what they are playing, which can be anything like other services like X-Fire, to chatting services like IRC or Facebook.

While with the Xbox, PS3 etc people may notice the name of the game you are playing and go research it where they will find A) the streams, B) the youtubes C) the blogs... reviews etc.

This being said my friend, it is pointless to delay the PC release in order to hype the release for the other platforms.

Darky
01-24-2013, 08:45 AM
not asking for delay but a simultaneous beta events for all platforms seems essential test for there servers

cab0218
01-24-2013, 09:24 AM
I hope the next Beta is both too.

Super_Jagerman
01-24-2013, 09:27 AM
I would think consoles would be next seeing as PC got on already but who knows. Guess Crysis 3 beta will have to do for now until PS3 gets Beta for Defiance.

DefiantFury
01-25-2013, 08:37 PM
I plan on preordering the game but I'm still 50/50 on whether or not I will end up purchasing it. A beta test for 360 will determine if I like the game play and if I feel there are going to be many people playing on 360. Outside of this forum I haven't seen much hype or discussion for this game on Xbox 360 which worries me.

Myll_Erik
01-25-2013, 08:40 PM
Expect more news on the console betas coming soon!

cab0218
01-25-2013, 09:37 PM
Glad to hear Im looking forward to it! This game is what consoles need right now.