PDA

View Full Version : Trion News on Defiance connection issues!!

shaun26
04-02-2013, 07:42 AM
ok so i spent 1.5 hours in a line to speak with somebody about my critical error..
and after hours of trying this.trying that,and answering questions galore.
here is what he told me..

GM Nalvados: By chance, did you do the beta?
GM Nalvados: And this is EU correct?
shaum williams: im in UK and no.never had beta
GM Nalvados: Ahhh, I just spoke with some higher ups, and this appears to be an xbox server related issue that is being worked on.
GM Nalvados: I am so sorry for all of this confusion.
shaum williams: is it localized or national cause my neighbour is on defiance via his xbox
shaum williams: the same issues is on ps3 from what im reading on the forum too
GM Nalvados: They are working on this, and do hope to have it fully resolved soon. It does appear to be national, but it is allowing some on and other not.
GM Nalvados: As I am not a network engineer, I am unsure as to what the full problem is, but it does seem they are aware of this and are working as fast as possible to get this fixed up.
shaum williams: any news on when they are expecting results and have you updated the 1000's of people waiting for some light to be shead on the subject?
shaum williams: ok so sit and wait?
shaum williams: all the codes i just used will work when the game is running?
GM Nalvados: Sadly yes, I am sorry about that, and I do hope it wont be too much longer before you can play.
GM Nalvados: That is correct, the code should work just fine.

So there you have,no magic fix from home.
no magic unplug cable fix either.
Its xbox live working on the issues one postcode at a time.some will get on sooner than other..just stop deleting your shiz and rebooting ya consoles n modems ther are trained highly paid people working on the problems.hope this info helped.

SlapYouInHD
04-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Does this mean those that played the beta aren't getting difficulties?

shaun26
04-02-2013, 07:52 AM
Does this mean those that played the beta aren't getting difficulties?
That i dont know i only know about the CRITICAL error when trying to play the game.
he did mention all players on xbox with the beta should remove it before....before the install of the actual game.something about confliction of code.

hawkins
04-02-2013, 07:53 AM
ok so i spent 1.5 hours in a line to speak with somebody about my critical error..
and after hours of trying this.trying that,and answering questions galore.
here is what he told me..

GM Nalvados: By chance, did you do the beta?
GM Nalvados: And this is EU correct?
shaum williams: im in UK and no.never had beta
GM Nalvados: Ahhh, I just spoke with some higher ups, and this appears to be an xbox server related issue that is being worked on.
GM Nalvados: I am so sorry for all of this confusion.
shaum williams: is it localized or national cause my neighbour is on defiance via his xbox
shaum williams: the same issues is on ps3 from what im reading on the forum too
GM Nalvados: They are working on this, and do hope to have it fully resolved soon. It does appear to be national, but it is allowing some on and other not.
GM Nalvados: As I am not a network engineer, I am unsure as to what the full problem is, but it does seem they are aware of this and are working as fast as possible to get this fixed up.
shaum williams: any news on when they are expecting results and have you updated the 1000's of people waiting for some light to be shead on the subject?
shaum williams: ok so sit and wait?
shaum williams: all the codes i just used will work when the game is running?
GM Nalvados: Sadly yes, I am sorry about that, and I do hope it wont be too much longer before you can play.
GM Nalvados: That is correct, the code should work just fine.

So there you have,no magic fix from home.
no magic unplug cable fix either.
Its xbox live working on the issues one postcode at a time.some will get on sooner than other..just stop deleting your shiz and rebooting ya consoles n modems ther are trained highly paid people working on the problems.hope this info helped.

my brother is playing on the same internet connection as me, he can get on but i cant.. we have tried using our gamertags on each others consoles and still only he gets on

SlapYouInHD
04-02-2013, 07:58 AM
Thanks anyway appreciate you spending length of your day speaking to them.

Lets just hope they're up before the end of the day

cleric1471
04-02-2013, 08:02 AM
finally something of use lol rather than the usual bs on the other forums.

Azuresky
04-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Played beta, created character got through the newbie area and then I got the "Critical" error and can't progress in the game. Not sure what to do now... When I "Play" it just leaves me in mount tam at the quest to help the lady and set off the reactor and nothing else is around. It waits about 20sec then "Critical" error and logs me out of the game....

shaun26
04-02-2013, 08:07 AM
how old is your brother,and you?..what parental setting do you have?...what are your ages on ur live profile/account?..the game is rated 18...if u dont have IP confliction that would be my guess..so simple solution..find a cryo chamber set it for the amount of years you need to reach 18.(not forgetting to set the self release hatch)....and boom..your account should now be working for a game that has shut down its servers..booooo..

hawkins
04-02-2013, 08:20 AM
how old is your brother,and you?..what parental setting do you have?...what are your ages on ur live profile/account?..the game is rated 18...if u dont have IP confliction that would be my guess..so simple solution..find a cryo chamber set it for the amount of years you need to reach 18.(not forgetting to set the self release hatch)....and boom..your account should now be working for a game that has shut down its servers..booooo..

age isnt the issue