PDA

View Full Version : Where are people loot grinding these days?

Donnyrides
10-31-2013, 10:09 AM
I've been out for a while and I am now getting interested again. I played yesterday and wasted a lot of salvage on keys and I want to grind for more. My old favorite place was big stone reach but that seems to have been dumbed down a bit. I also would go to twin bridge farm and that doesn't seem to produce like it used to either. Is there a new or better place to loot grind?

squidgod2000
10-31-2013, 10:33 AM
Been doing Dark Matter Base since Sutro exploit got fixed.

Ray186
10-31-2013, 10:38 AM

Do you really expect anyone to answer you? People don't want their spots to be fixed.

bigguy
10-31-2013, 10:41 AM
i was thinking the same thing anyone who gives up their favorite spot will loose it fast to the nerf ninjas

ColeJones
10-31-2013, 10:41 AM
Dark Matter arkfalls, Loot box's and Co-op Missions why?

squidgod2000
10-31-2013, 10:45 AM

Do you really expect anyone to answer you? People don't want their spots to be fixed.

Well, considering I didn't ask any questions, no, I don't expect anyone to answer me.

SydSynister
10-31-2013, 10:46 AM
I've been out for a while and I am now getting interested again. I played yesterday and wasted a lot of salvage on keys and I want to grind for more. My old favorite place was big stone reach but that seems to have been dumbed down a bit. I also would go to twin bridge farm and that doesn't seem to produce like it used to either. Is there a new or better place to loot grind?

I've been walking around Mount Tam, killing all the mutants.
Possibly slower than other 'farming' that I've heard about, but less boring.

Ray186
10-31-2013, 12:01 PM
Well, considering I didn't ask any questions, no, I don't expect anyone to answer me.

Oop's my mistake.

Donnyrides
10-31-2013, 01:42 PM
Well Ray and your 83 posts of wisdom, they don't nerf farming. They nerf exploits. Big stone reach was an exploit. I'm looking for heavy enemy populations not respawns.

I asked a legitimate question to the community of players that frequent both the game and the forum and you act like I asked for some secret contra 30 lives code.

So Ray, to answer your question. Yes, I do expect that out of the hundreds/thousands of people that visit the forum that some people will drop a few suggested places to farm loot.

Whippersnapper
10-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Yes I too am looking for good spots to hunt. Large spawns and/or respawns is what I want. No exploits. No cheats. Straight edge all the way.

Bentu
10-31-2013, 01:52 PM

There's gear dropping all over the shop, just go and kill stuff and pick it up.

Milkandcookies
10-31-2013, 03:07 PM
If it's scrip yaar not looking for and just thou gear, then it would be down yonder at the motherlode. I was able to obtain treasures of 50+ gear one time during loot boost. Also, because I might've just looted everyone's stuff.

Other than that, just go to arkfalls and keep getting lots of scrip/trades for 10+mil scrip in 2+ months

WhiteF8ng
10-31-2013, 07:13 PM
Go over there to Port Stinson. you won't find a whole bunch of enemies in one place but you can do the Bolinas event then the 3 emergencies that spawn near the Port Stinson "Gate". There's 2 separate 99er infinite spawns there also. And then you can do the port Stinson event as well. Just for a change of scenery instead of the usual kill, spawn, wait repeat options...

lokiscamaro
10-31-2013, 09:03 PM
^^^ this....ive been caught here in an endless parade of red dots, it can be lots of fun.

Donnyrides
11-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Thank you very much for the tips. I will give port stinson a run. This is good knowledge sharing. Keep up the good work guys.