PDA

View Full Version : why cant we sell are cars ???

remwolfe
10-31-2013, 12:07 PM
i think that defiance needs to let us sell are cars we dont use to get cash to buy diffrent cars
we can buy cars but what do we do with the ones we already have but let them sit there when we could use the cash to invest into more guns and why cant we buy with what we earn some better outfits
a outfit vender they can do it like grand theft auto are something please would love to hear what the people
think maybe defiance will read this and change the car problem and outfit problem
the price of gold coins are to much for some people ....
:cool:

N3gativeCr33p
10-31-2013, 12:26 PM
... they can do it like grand theft auto are something...

Oh boy... here we go again... :rolleyes:

remwolfe
10-31-2013, 12:46 PM
you dont like this idea for cars and outfits ???

Shadow Andreas
10-31-2013, 12:54 PM
you dont like this idea for cars and outfits ???

You can earn outfits by completing pursuits or buy them in the Bits store.....you can buy vehicles in the vendors and in the Bits store or earn them. Not sure why you would want to sell the cars you don't use....not like they are taking up inventory space and it really isn't that hard to earn scrip in the game. I would like the price of the outfits in the Bits store to come down....but I'm not losing any sleep over it either.

Monkerlotus
10-31-2013, 01:01 PM
I can see wanting to sell cars you don't want for some extra scrip, If we could I would sell my truck. Scrip > vehicle i don't like.

At the same time, I think it's fine as is, if you have a vehicle you don't particularly care for, just ignore it, use a different car. If you are hurting for scrip, the story line offers a decent amount as you complete missions, as well as just selling loot you obtain from kills.

As far as outfits go, I would love to see more customization and options of obtaining outfits available, but I feel fine with what we got right now.

Steel Fire
10-31-2013, 01:09 PM
The problem with selling vehicles for scrip is that they would have to limit it to vehicles earned through pursuits or missions. Allowing store purchased vehicles to be sold for scrip, whether to players or vendors, is a direct line to buying scrip for cash. It would take all of about 5 minutes for someone to start laundering vehicles and there's your gold selling avenue.

crasher
10-31-2013, 02:47 PM
You can earn outfits by completing pursuits or buy them in the Bits store.....you can buy vehicles in the vendors and in the Bits store or earn them. Not sure why you would want to sell the cars you don't use....not like they are taking up inventory space and it really isn't that hard to earn scrip in the game. I would like the price of the outfits in the Bits store to come down....but I'm not losing any sleep over it either.
Mostly because it's such an obnoxiously loud piece of shtako that I'd just like to be able to salvage it, and I'd pay 50 sc to have it gone.