PDA

View Full Version : Beta invite did not work...

LocoDino
01-24-2013, 06:12 AM
Hello, I got a BETA invite this past weekend and the email stated another email would be sent to me with the link to download the client. I never recieved the email with the downloadable client. Did this sort of thing happen to alot of people? I also recieved another email today saying my Rift subscription was terminated due to lack of game time. My Rift sub has been terminated for awhile now... :)

Agnt
01-24-2013, 08:15 AM
And i thought im paranoid.
When i entered the beta key, i got mail about account password reset. Seems that instead of confirming the beta key registration, the system re-send the previously sent email., witch in my case was account pw reset and in your case rift subscription notice.

UberNinja
01-24-2013, 09:27 AM
And i thought im paranoid.
When i entered the beta key, i got mail about account password reset. Seems that instead of confirming the beta key registration, the system re-send the previously sent email., witch in my case was account pw reset and in your case rift subscription notice.

That's happening to me too.

Myll_Erik
01-24-2013, 07:36 PM
The best bet is to check your Trion Account to see if you have the Defiance Beta section.

Defiance.TrionWorlds.com

nitroz76
01-24-2013, 09:17 PM
The best bet is to check your Trion Account to see if you have the Defiance Beta section.

Defiance.TrionWorlds.com

I checked and I didn't see the trion beta anywhere. But when I checked my code, it says it was successfully entered.

UberNinja
01-24-2013, 09:48 PM

Defiance.TrionWorlds.com

I received the email, but for some reason I received another email stating congratulations for changing your password email after confirming.

Agnt
01-25-2013, 01:52 AM
Mine also says the beta code is entered, but there is no beta section.

Ratts
01-25-2013, 06:29 AM
Same. My Defiance account shows a Beta code applied (I both pre-ordered, and had received a beta key from a media site), but I've received no information on downloading the beta.

cab0218
01-25-2013, 08:01 AM
We will prolly be able to download the beta before the next one starts.