PDA

View Full Version : ^.^ So what Arkfall Rewards has everyone earned so far?

Frostfour
04-02-2013, 07:52 AM
^.^ So what Arkfall Rewards has everyone earned so far? (i dont mean arkfall code rewards)

I cant find anything on the forums on this and since i have to wait till 12th here in EU for me UE im wondering about what rewards you can earn from the events, im also slightly curious about pvp progression?

Voidfox
04-02-2013, 08:04 AM
Nothing other than XP and some currency. I don't think loot is available for Arkfalls yet.

Kwoung
04-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Have only done a minor, but placed #1 out of about 20 and didn't receive anything. :(

Exes
04-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Did the Hellbugs revolting thing with the huge clunk of flesh in the end spawning those flying big champions and finished 2nd, though got only few key codes and exp.

Voidfox
04-02-2013, 08:23 AM
I find them frustrating as they are now. Both players and enemies seem to disappear and reappear, making it difficult to target for both healing and damaging. After all that, there is no loot reward.

I'm hoping it's just the launch day blues.

mushinwolf
04-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Keycodes,scrip,xp...and throughout the Arkfall,plenty of loot drops :).....no post Arkfall 'big' reward as yet.

Flagwaver
04-02-2013, 08:27 AM
Same as Exes. Though, I am rather pissed at people driving into the big bads and pushing them out of the way. Literally. The Monarchs and such take no damage and only get pushed off. At one point, a person pushed a Monarch during the Hellbug mission so far that it despawned and the entire thing just froze... as in we didn't kill it because there was nothing to kill.

Psion
04-02-2013, 08:31 AM
Came in first on a hellbug patriarch and second on the hellbug matriarch one. Nothing to speak of as far as loot is concerned. I do feel like the XP bonus is higher than Beta, but that may just be placebo.

SteveMND
04-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Same as Exes. Though, I am rather pissed at people driving into the big bads and pushing them out of the way. Literally. The Monarchs and such take no damage and only get pushed off. At one point, a person pushed a Monarch during the Hellbug mission so far that it despawned and the entire thing just froze... as in we didn't kill it because there was nothing to kill.

More than one person during Alpha/Beta suggested that it might be helpful just to restrict vehicles from coming into the 'red circle' area of an Arkfall to begin with, to help alleviate just this issue. That said, the live game isn't any different from the last Beta that i've been able to notice yet, so presumably there are still other issues they're hammering out during the launch window here.