PDA

View Full Version : Question about weapon stats

Dreizehn
11-02-2013, 02:25 PM
I just got a weapon dropped... it has the additional bonus 'x 1.15 CritMult'

The (regular) weapon's stats below say: CritMult 3.5x

Is this additional bonus (x 1.15) already included in the 3.5 or is it additional?

I have the same question about Mods.
Once I attach mods to my weapon: Are the mods displayed in the weapon's stats or do I have to add them?

WhiteF8ng
11-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Yes, yes, and yes. Be warned, the number you see when adding (not after) the mod is incorrect. While in the salvage matrix the stats are generated differently but on the final (regular) card it'll be fine.

Dreizehn
11-02-2013, 02:46 PM
I am not quite sure if you said yes to 'is it already included' or 'not'. :)

Thanks for the warning. If I understand you correctly I should watch the item's stats and ignore the (calculated) stats in the salvage matrix before starting the job.

alienstookmybeer
11-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Yes, a weapon in your inventory will include all bonuses in the stats it shows. This includes the random rolls, the mods, and also any weapon skill bonuses you have.

Maixx
11-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Yes, a weapon in your inventory will include all bonuses in the stats it shows. This includes the random rolls, the mods, and also any weapon skill bonuses you have.

Same with weapons in the trade window, they are adjusted for the person who has the weapon. If your skill is substantially lower the weapon stats will change once in your possession after the trade.
I had some nube flip out because of this, saying I changed the stats on a weapon.