PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Extra Life Events?

DragonsWife
11-02-2013, 02:53 PM
So when are they going to do actual events for defiance?

So far they've done one death march on PC. Most of the codes and crap has been for rifts, the live stream has spent almost all it's time on rifts. They say they'll eventually be doing a code for Defiance, a single code.

Why am I watching, and listening, to this thing? :confused:

SydSynister
11-02-2013, 03:00 PM
I was pretty disappointed with the way it was geared towards Rift and stopped watching altogether.
It would have been nice to have some 'official' events for us too, but I guess Rift is a bigger money maker for them? IDK.

zombiekitty
11-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Yeah, you know, that is/was rather disappointing. I quit watching. All this hype about events in Defiance BY Trion, and.. ..nothing but a vendor that spawns every six hours. Hah, nice. My clan did it up nice.. and the night is still young.

Z0mb1E
11-02-2013, 08:09 PM
They don't seem that interested in their Defiance community this evening, it's still all about rift

CyrusKhane
11-02-2013, 08:24 PM
Imagine you own two cars. A really nice one, and a pos you constantly have to fix. Which are you gonna pour your money into?

TriGlav 2000
11-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Code for lockbox is 7XEF-NDYC-ZHCP-RFPR-9QKL and it's not volge tier 4, its normal tier 4.

Das Muffinatur
11-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Code for lockbox is 7XEF-NDYC-ZHCP-RFPR-9QKL and it's not volge tier 4, its normal tier 4.

And how exactly do you "use" that?

Bonehead
11-02-2013, 09:48 PM

Works fine!

TriGlav 2000
11-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Got to this url http://www.trionworlds.com/en/games/defiance/ , log in, change under ''Manage games'' from Rift to Defiance, then click on ''Apply code'' tab and copy/paste code.

@Bonehead, just re-log.

Bonehead
11-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Got to this url http://www.trionworlds.com/en/games/defiance/ , log in, change under ''Manage games'' from Rift to Defiance, then click on ''Apply code'' tab and copy/paste code.

@Bonehead, just re-log.

yep thanks
Just spazing a bit is all.

Das Muffinatur
11-02-2013, 09:56 PM
It worked, Glav. Thanks.
+1 AR Skill for an already maxed skill. Woopee.

Zenaide
11-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Are there any other codes? I got the Volge pack... how do I get the rest of the rewards? Currently camping at Shondu's to see if I can catch that Extra Life Vendor but, I don't have all night to sit there and wait. I'm not even sure what I am looking for and might actually miss it.

crash test dummie
11-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Are there any other codes? I got the Volge pack... how do I get the rest of the rewards? Currently camping at Shondu's to see if I can catch that Extra Life Vendor but, I don't have all night to sit there and wait. I'm not even sure what I am looking for and might actually miss it.

at Shondu, the vendor appears near the Vehicle vendor, npc w/ name Extra Life Vendor

Zenaide
11-02-2013, 11:42 PM
at Shondu, the vendor appears near the Vehicle vendor, npc w/ name Extra Life Vendor

You must be confused. Theres no Vehicle Vendor at Shondu's Consulate.