PDA

View Full Version : <Ark Hunters> We are about finding rare weapons and largley into PvP

Apollo IXI
04-02-2013, 08:05 AM
We are currently accepting all members who are interested in joining, as the game develops out our aim and focus will be narrowed down to what we enjoy.

We will be focusing mostly on PvP and trying to get tons of rare items.
The idea of the Guild is to get a mass group of people who are mostly interested in staying in the PvP part of the game to allow people to party up with guild members vs having to que into random matches with random people.

Also another focus of ours is to attend as much global missions as possible! If you prefer not to we wont make you but having lots of people at these events makes them that much more enjoyable!

As for rare weapons go that's mostly on your own but try and buy as many lock boxes as possible with your key codes!

We will be more of a semi-casual guild at first but as the game advances we will try to become more of an "Elite" guild.

Requirements to join:

Be 16+
Mature
and also we don't deal with Drama!

Not required but would be nice:

Skype- to talk (easier to communicate in PvP vs typing)

Apollo IXI
04-02-2013, 10:47 AM
bump
bump
bump

TWISTED
04-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Are you guys accepting xbox 360 players? if so GT is T W I S T E D (space between each letter). In game character name is TWISTED INC. EGO of 441.

ghostgreen
04-07-2013, 06:41 AM
i would like to join :) PVP and epic stuff FTW
my ingame name is ghostgreen

thanks