PDA

View Full Version : deleting weapons

Itchybum
04-02-2013, 08:10 AM
I can't seem to delete or sell some of the weapons i picked up. More specific, the unrated weapons. Most of them were salvagable but some i just can't seem to get rid of.

I'm probably just missing something really obvious but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bear1968
04-02-2013, 08:12 AM
If I remember right when I highlighted mine there was an option at the bottom of my inventory to delete.

Pale
04-02-2013, 08:12 AM
if you have the weapon equiped it will limit the things you can do with said weapon, not sure if this is the case. and really salvage is the best way to go with anything you pick up that isn't OMG Orange weapon lol

GrayGhost79
04-02-2013, 08:14 AM
I can't seem to delete or sell some of the weapons i picked up. More specific, the unrated weapons. Most of them were salvagable but some i just can't seem to get rid of.

I'm probably just missing something really obvious but any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can't salvage or sale anything equipped in ANY of your loadouts. If it is equipped in loadout 1 or 2 then you won't be able to do anything with it until you equip something else in that slot on your loadouts. This confused me at first during the beta but I figured it out. Hope this helps.

Exes
04-02-2013, 08:17 AM
yeah weapons you can't get rid of are usually simply equipped in a different loadout. I know, "empty loadout" button would be awesome.

GrayGhost79
04-02-2013, 08:18 AM
yeah weapons you can't get rid of are usually simply equipped in a different loadout. I know, "empty loadout" button would be awesome.

I second this oO!

Oceanhawk
04-02-2013, 08:19 AM
I gotta figure out how to stop the compare weapons screen from coming up when you hit L. PITA havign to close that every time. I'm just too lazy to find the disable feature :)

Itchybum
04-02-2013, 09:25 AM
seems i had it equipped in a second loadout. Thanx for the help guys