PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass (PS3)

VARaphael
04-02-2013, 08:10 AM
So I don't want to make one of those "WHY THE HECK ISN'T THIS WORKING" mad posts like about a billion other people do, but I do have a question as to if anyone else has had a problem trying to redeem a season pass code from Gamestop. Do we have to wait for the PSN store to update today before we can use the code? Is there just high volume of people causing the code I have to not work? Or do I need to panic that I spent $40 and my code doesn't work... I am really looking forward to the DLC and all the good stuff that comes with it, and is WHY i spent the $40 on the season pass. Just curious at this point.

SirOmega
04-02-2013, 08:24 AM
My best guess is you got to wait until after the store refreshes itself later today, after 5pm EST, by 6 EST at the latest all will good i bet!

VARaphael
04-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Yeah, I can't wait, I have been really hyped for this game the last week or so... Haven't been this excited about a game since Gran Turismo 5 first came out... I feel that it will definitely be a game that is worth the money you pay for, which in today's gaming world you can't say all that often!

gryon2010
04-02-2013, 09:00 AM
i also would like to know why everyone around me is getting in their cars and using the alien race, while I watch them.

Suougibma
04-02-2013, 01:12 PM
i also would like to know why everyone around me is getting in their cars and using the alien race, while I watch them.

I was curious about this too. Went the Redeem Code through XMB and through PS Store, neither worked. Ended up trying it in-game and it worked! The season pass still doesn't recognize the code :(

In-game hit [Select], hold L2, hit down on the stick to go to store, and redeem at the bottom.

GL