PDA

View Full Version : Im having a blast!

Slaiyne
04-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Game is fun! I got to play a few hours last night and can say I genuinely enjoyed myself. Combat is very smooth like an fps which is the most important factor to me. I also love character progression and rpg aspects that an mmo brings along with the interaction with other players. The repeatable quests that you try to earn medals and beat other players scores are AWESOME. The quest where they give you a beast shotgun and you have to kill as many monsters as possible before you die or run out of ammo was probly the most fun ive had in a quest ever!!!! And you keep going to top your score. I can seriously see myself doing just that one quest 100 more times because its fun, rewarding and inspires my competitive nature by beating others top scores!

Ultimately it comes down to pvp for me and that was pretty damn fun right off the bat. Cant wait to get better guns and learn more about the game so I can really let loose.

GREAT GAME. GREAT PURCHASE IMO

Slaiyne
04-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Shameless bump! Im stoked, get on my level!

For Sparta
04-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Good to hear some positive out of people! Just finished patching for xbox 360. I have no complaints what so ever.

Darkane
04-02-2013, 08:56 AM
I agree. This game is something special. Can't wait to play it later again.

Anam
04-02-2013, 08:57 AM
I'll be there, tonight :)

Slaiyne
04-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Damn these forums are active. 1st page moves quick! Thats the sign of good hype. Unlike most games with hype this game actually delivers imo. Another thing i didnt mention that is absolutely fun is the vehicles!!!! you can haul *** and jump on your way to wherever you are going even earning achievments for bigger jumps etc....they remembered the most important thing about a game, it should be FUN!

theycallmelaz
04-02-2013, 09:24 AM
This game is pretty awesome! It has a bit of fallout and borderlands going on. Did not realise how huge the maps are... I am glad you can get the vehicles or it would take forever getting across the map!

fasttrack76
04-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Ill be on tonight once back from watching my team at the Amex stadium, brighton and hove albion, (uk).

theycallmelaz
04-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Ill be on tonight once back from watching my team at the Amex stadium, brighton and hove albion, (uk).

Who you routing for?

Slaiyne
04-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Possibly the most active forums ive seen in any game and ive seen a lot! Great sign

andrew
04-02-2013, 11:22 AM
I like your attitude, OP! I'm sorry for the people who are having difficulty getting in the game, because I can't wait for more people to have as much fun with this as I am. This has certainly been one of the best launch experiences I've had. GG, Trion! :cool: <--that's my character; he's stoked about his cool sunglasses.

kajun mulisha
04-02-2013, 11:33 AM
I like your attitude, OP! I'm sorry for the people who are having difficulty getting in the game, because I can't wait for more people to have as much fun with this as I am. This has certainly been one of the best launch experiences I've had. GG, Trion! :cool: <--that's my character; he's stoked about his cool sunglasses.

agreed. my brother is playing, im still patching but its goin smooth. he is having a blast.. thanks for the positive thread

Slaiyne
04-02-2013, 02:01 PM
First game im truly excited about in a long time! Spread the word!!!

JagerMyk
04-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Game is fun! I got to play a few hours last night and can say I genuinely enjoyed myself. Combat is very smooth like an fps which is the most important factor to me. I also love character progression and rpg aspects that an mmo brings along with the interaction with other players. The repeatable quests that you try to earn medals and beat other players scores are AWESOME. The quest where they give you a beast shotgun and you have to kill as many monsters as possible before you die or run out of ammo was probly the most fun ive had in a quest ever!!!! And you keep going to top your score. I can seriously see myself doing just that one quest 100 more times because its fun, rewarding and inspires my competitive nature by beating others top scores!

Ultimately it comes down to pvp for me and that was pretty damn fun right off the bat. Cant wait to get better guns and learn more about the game so I can really let loose.

Thanks for the positive post Slaiyne!! Happy Hunting

Slaiyne
04-03-2013, 01:34 PM
STILL HAVING A BLAST!!!

This game is really cool, and lots of people are enjoying it. See you all in game!

boosted gear
04-03-2013, 01:58 PM

How dare you post something positive like this thats it im cancelling your pre order ;) haha

Delta
04-03-2013, 02:37 PM
I love this game! Pushing sales at the Game Store I manage!

Myst
04-03-2013, 02:38 PM
I like the game as well what I don't like is cut scenes not going through >=(