PDA

View Full Version : Logic.

BlackAnarchy
11-06-2013, 12:42 AM
Ok im sure everyone and thier grandmother knows about the shield glitch. Why wont they fix that and ban people for doing it. but they ban/punish us for making some script in game which doesnt cuase any harm to other players it doesnt make ONE player better then all the rest. but yet they let the shield glitch stay and they dont do anything about it? i want to hear a trion team member give me a logical answer on that one.

Nejicho
11-06-2013, 12:52 AM
I think that having this mess up in the game madevit better and more enjoyable it helped the economy as wellbas help some of the people balance the servers pvp instead of making it one sided however the shield glitch needs to be taken out of the game asap as well as having people hiding in rocks in side a cap point tron just needs to get their **** together. Sorry about spelling

squidgod2000
11-06-2013, 06:31 AM
I particularly liked the part during the ExtraLife livestream where they were talking about how the devs were all working hard in the middle of the night on a Saturday to fix a bug with a Rift achievement--like the inability to get that achievement was the most important thing in the world. Why? Because fvck Defiance, that's why.

N3gativeCr33p
11-06-2013, 07:38 AM
I had a feeling all along that their EL live stream was going to be Rift-centric, which is why I didn't bother tuning in for a majority of it. Luckily enough, I did happen to catch the small portion of their stream where dahanese was playing Defiance. It was so cute.

Holy Bahamut3
11-06-2013, 07:49 AM
I am still unfamiliar with the "shield glitch".

squidgod2000
11-06-2013, 08:45 AM
I had a feeling all along that their EL live stream was going to be Rift-centric, which is why I didn't bother tuning in for a majority of it. Luckily enough, I did happen to catch the small portion of their stream where dahanese was playing Defiance. It was so cute.

Well of course it was, that's where the money is. In the end, however, it did generate interest in Defiance and they gave away plenty of free copies, so I call it a win. Besides, Defiance can't really do events like players can in Rift. Sh*t, we can barely even chat.

Kaiselius
11-06-2013, 09:28 AM
I am still unfamiliar with the "shield glitch".

basically, there is a way to boost your shield's capacity and recharge rates to the point where you are all but invulnerable. You then go and do PVP because epeen points are evidently worth twice their weight in gold. or something...

Azubaz
11-06-2013, 09:52 AM
I would like to see a recall of the PS3 version. Screw the shield stuff, I didn't mess with it anyway. I want it because the game is broken, I've been lied to countless times and I just want to be done with it, but I technically have 150$ invested. If I could get a refund for my broken product then I would no longer care and could leave this illogical wasteland forever.

N3gativeCr33p
11-06-2013, 10:04 AM
... it did generate interest in Defiance and they gave away plenty of free copies, so I call it a win.

I don't consider it a win, seeing as how I already have a free copy of the game that I will never ever play on my PC. :)