PDA

View Full Version : To all those whom get exploited in PvP and got their anus punished...............

TAG
11-06-2013, 02:02 AM
Shhhhhh no tears
Only dreams now
Unrustle your jimmies

Grow up and stop complaining because you cant hang.

Nefarious
11-06-2013, 02:09 AM
Shhhhhh no tears
Only dreams now
Unrustle your jimmies

Your jimmies are rustled.

Mine are not.

Unrustle your jimmies.

Let it go.

Bonehead
11-06-2013, 02:16 AM
Shhhhhh no tears
Only dreams now
Unrustle your jimmies

I have no dog in this fight.
As a bemused observer who has had rustled jimmies in the past over things trion has done in the past I would like to state for the record;
Tag,
your jimmies seem to be rustled.

To further the cause of unrustling them I am ending my participation in any threads dealing with this topic.
Good night sweet prince.

TAG
11-06-2013, 02:16 AM
Im fine its only monopoly money in a game that will be dead before every dlc is even released. Honestly Nefarious with all the problems and broken promises will you buy another Trion product?

TAG
11-06-2013, 02:20 AM
I have no dog in this fight.
As a bemused observer who has had rustled jimmies in the past over things trion has done in the past I would like to state for the record;
Tag,
your jimmies seem to be rustled.

To further the cause of unrustling them I am ending my participation in any threads dealing with this topic.
Good night sweet prince.

That would be your opinion and we all know about those don't we? I think it goes something like opinions are like a s s holes we all have one and they all stink.

BJWyler
11-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Im fine its only monopoly money in a game that will be dead before every dlc is even released. Honestly Nefarious with all the problems and broken promises will you buy another Trion product?

I can't speak for Nef (he does a very good job of making common sense posts all on his own). However, personally speaking, I have started playing Rift, and have enjoyed it enough to spend some money in the cash shop. I will also be checking out Archeage and End of Nations when they become available. So, yes, I guess I will remain a Trion customer for the time being because I am enjoying my time playing the products they have.

Tyrannos
11-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. Please do not create threads that are intended to callout or ridicule others. This is not constructive, and is considered baiting and trolling.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!