PDA

View Full Version : Would love to see an end to all the talk about the vendor issues this weekend

UNFORGIVEN SOUL
11-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Cant wait until this topic is over. There was a mistake with the vendor that allowed thousands of players to re-sell items for a profit. It happened.

Sick of seeing people bash others etc, think its time we move forward as a gaming community and learn from mistakes made, both as players and developers of the game.

Bane_Of_Legends
11-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Yesssssssss! Player bashing needs to stop period, unless you know someone is using hacked gear.

williamarmistace
11-06-2013, 11:00 AM
I'd love to see it end too, but it won't. Most of the player bashers are sad, pathetic people that feel better about themselves when they do it.

SydSynister
11-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Cant wait until this topic is over. There was a mistake with the vendor that allowed thousands of players to re-sell items for a profit. It happened.

Sick of seeing people bash others etc, think its time we move forward as a gaming community and learn from mistakes made, both as players and developers of the game.

Thanks for this, I totally agree... I feel like I need to ditch the forums for a while, until all this calms down and everyone goes back to their normal griping, lol.

BJWyler
11-06-2013, 01:42 PM
I'd love to see it end too, but it won't. Most of the player bashers are sad, pathetic people that feel better about themselves when they do it.

And unfortunately, that seems to be the case in every gaming forum across the Interwebz. No wonder gamers still don't get no respect - got to show it before you get it.

Of course, we all could be in LoL general chat right now ... maybe we're not so bad after all.

Holy Bahamut3
11-06-2013, 02:15 PM

I agree, it has reached a level of stupidity I have not seen on these forums before. Both sides the high and mighty gloaters, and those who think trions actions were too harsh need to call a ceasefire. Neither side is giving in so just agree to disagree and move on. For Sanity's sake.

Sonic7870
11-06-2013, 03:59 PM

I agree with the op on this also this exploit should never have happened and it raises a couple of questions why was this allowed to happen? and why were the selling price not revised after the first dealer left?