PDA

View Full Version : 3RD World Tactics, now on a PC near you

Punkduck2064
11-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Tired of playing Defiance alone? Want to be part of a fast growing community that expands far beyond the game of Defiance? Want to be part of a group that is willing to help new members reach their goals? 3WT might just be the place for you.

3WT is one of the largest, most active clans on PS3, and is gaining a strong following on both the Xbox and PC versions of the game. 3Rd World Tactics is made up of all adult gamers, and we are currently seeking new recruits for our quickly growing PC faction. We are looking for players that just want to play in a drama free environment, are willing to participate in community events as well as help other players. If this sounds like a clan for you, apply following the simple steps below.

1. Join the 3WT forum at. www.3rdworldtactics.com
2. Sign up as a Community Pawn.
3. Tell us about yourself, give us you PSN, Xbox Live, steam or IGN and we will add you to our clan.

If you are having issues signing up, follow the steps in this thread: http://www.3wthq.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=662

Feel free to look me up in game at Dorren or JelloKnight, or PM me on the Trion Forums or on the 3rd World Tactics Forum, also as Punkduck2064.

I hope to see you soon, ArkHunters.

Punkduck2064
11-25-2013, 07:17 AM
Shameless bump

Rabid_Byter
12-24-2013, 11:40 PM
I tried to register, but there was a password required at the end of the form that said enter password given.. there was no password given, the whole thing came across as a rude joke. 'if you don't know the password it sucks to be you'.

sorry but I don't want to be part of anything this lame..

Punkduck2064
12-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Rabid, I just sent you a PM with the password to finish registration.

Punkduck2064
01-30-2014, 05:53 PM
Third world Tactics is still recruiting. If you are 18 or older and love Defiance, head over to http://www.3rdworldtactics.com/ and sign up for an account.

PM me on the forums, or find me in game at punkduck2064, or on Steam at Punkduck.

See you online ArkHunters!