PDA

View Full Version : This is beyond a joke now.

Stales89
04-02-2013, 08:34 AM
It's been 8 hours since they said the servers will be up and STILL nothing.

Streams are popping up everywhere of people playing, yet I still cannot get on. (Xbox 360)

Trion Worlds LIVE chat support is down.

No one on the forums is helpful, they all say the same delete, re-install ******** that clearly doesn't work.

What a waste of money.

This os the first ever problem I have had with Trion Worlds too.

I feel like EA should have published this game.

Bushmaster2000
04-02-2013, 08:37 AM
LoL.... EA.... Really ?!?! EA hasn't once launched a game successfully that relies on their servers. in fact it typically takes them a good week after launch to fully stabilize the game and servers.

lukiemia
04-02-2013, 08:38 AM
I think that was the OP's point lol

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Shh, no tears. Only dreams now.

Lomax
04-02-2013, 08:44 AM
Mirin you brah, Dat postie still not delivered the game at its fudging 4.45, Lettuce be cereal here, It ain't coming today.

cyrix
04-02-2013, 08:49 AM
Go play sim city then mudkip!

ev08u

Streams are popping up everywhere of people playing, yet I still cannot get on. (Xbox 360)

No one on the forums is helpful, they all say the same delete, re-install ******** that clearly doesn't work.

What a waste of money.

1030 on launch day, you haven't played many mmo's have you lol, its very early go get some errands run

chaoswolf
due take a chill pill this is the second mmo on the 360 since 2005 theres going to be proublems tell you what you go make a game put it on 3 different platforms the same day and will see how you do yes trion could have been more ready for these issue but there working on it as fast as can there only a certain amout of people who can fix these proublems and they might be busy trying to fix another one so cool your jetsp and give it time

ih8tnubs
04-02-2013, 08:57 AM
due take a chill pill this is the second mmo on the 360 since 2005 theres going to be proublems tell you what you go make a game put it on 3 different platforms the same day and will see how you do yes trion could have been more ready for these issue but there working on it as fast as can there only a certain amout of people who can fix these proublems and they might be busy trying to fix another one so cool your jetsp and give it time
3rd you forgot PSU
Op needs to shut his ****ing face you think whining on the forums about how you cant play an MMO on launch day no one gives a ****. How about you take the game back then kill yourself ******

chinitogomez
04-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Be patient, you WILL be able to play. Today is launch day, and there are many people trying to get into the servers at once. I understand your anger that you aren't able to enjoy the game that you just $60-$150, but they need time to iron things out for YOU the consumer to fully enjoy it. From what you just said, "Streams are popping up everywhere of people playing, yet I still cannot get on," is it possibly your internet? Not trying to be a ****** or anything. :cool:

Judging from the last game EA(the worst company in America) recently launched, simcity, I wouldn't trust them in publishing any game to have a smooth first day or week. Also, EA = evil! They probably would have held back IN-GAME content which we should get at launch to only charge us again at a later date AND MUCH MORE. Although they gave free content on Mass Effect 3, there are so many more games I can list from the top of my head that they have nickel and dimed people on. This is why EA shouldn't publish this game.:mad:

A s0t
04-02-2013, 09:04 AM

What a waste of money.

are you in usa?

Ninjamike4
04-02-2013, 09:08 AM
im in Canada and no dice here with the server

KenDefies77
04-02-2013, 09:15 AM
No one is going to just chill, when they have invested time in money into this. Don't come at people with this "Noob" crap. Everybody's gaming situation could be very different from yours.

vikijune
04-02-2013, 09:15 AM
do you have your patcher setting set for eu servers or us i know there has been some issues with the eu ones could it be that you are on an xbox versus a pc most likely the streams you are seeing are from those on a us server using the pc platform i dont know anything about the xbox have not ben on a consul since ps2 came out

iEatWorlds
04-02-2013, 09:18 AM
A smooth stable experience on release days for games like this are very rare. While I do not like it, that's just the way things are...that being said, I cannot waaaaait to play this game.

Last Outlaw04
04-02-2013, 09:23 AM
I dont know whats going on but I think everyone should pretty much understand that this will take a day or two for the game to really run good just like when the Beta first went up. I just got my game and I am 26mins into installing it so I havent ran into any real problems but DAMN take a deep breath.

Mack
04-02-2013, 09:25 AM

What a waste of money.

I've been in the game since 1:00 Am est this morning ran perfectly fine until now at 12:26pm Est

dahanese
04-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Hey guys -

The wait is longer this morning for support but support IS up and running, so if you are having an issue and the forums aren't solving it and you feel you need support, please do chat 'em up.

Mack
04-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Hey guys -

The wait is longer this morning for support but support IS up and running, so if you are having an issue and the forums aren't solving it and you feel you need support, please do chat 'em up.

Server just got back up thanks (:

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 09:29 AM
due take a chill pill ive seen over like 30 comments on this forum that people say take a chill pill what is this monkey see monkey do cant you people say anything else like go take a nap or take a snack break

chaoswolf
04-02-2013, 09:32 AM
cant people with proublems do any thing eles but ***** complain and whine

DustOfDeath
04-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Tho let me guess... you have no problems?... Its easy to say " stop whining" if you got ur dodge rigth after logging in.

Tyrannos
04-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!