PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some friendly Ark hunters

SHAD0WRUNNERx
11-08-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm looking for some fellow Ark hunters to join me.

I Just want to make some buddies so I can have a better time on Defiance.

I'm an XBOX gamer so send a friend request to my gamer tag SHAD0RUNNERx

Played the entire campaign by my self and now its not as fun anymore. [EU Server]

Atticus Batman
11-09-2013, 12:03 AM
I'm looking for some fellow Ark hunters to join me.

I Just want to make some buddies so I can have a better time on Defiance.

I'm an XBOX gamer so send a friend request to SHAD0RUNNERx

Played the entire campaign by my self and now its not as fun anymore.

You may also want to mention what server you are on.

Arran
11-09-2013, 01:35 AM
If ur eu server & would like to join ark leigon elite msg my gt arranhayleyeden.
We have the strongest most active player base on the whole server.

SHAD0WRUNNERx
11-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Yeah I'm on an EU server

Bentu
11-09-2013, 07:09 AM
Yeah I'm on an EU server

You could start a new character on the NA server. :cool:

SHAD0WRUNNERx
11-09-2013, 07:15 AM
CBFB to make a new guy then spend hours getting money etc and I don't think I can go on an NA server anyway only EU and US

Bentu
11-09-2013, 07:19 AM
NA = North America = US

It doesn't take long to level up and scrip etc isn't hard to find. Plus if the EU server is down you can play on the NA one and vice versa.

SHAD0WRUNNERx
11-09-2013, 07:25 AM
No sorry I just can't be bothered to go through all that when I have a high level guy.
And like said I just want to go ark hunting with someone to make things a bit more fun, I'm not starting a clan recruiting or anything like that just I want to enjoy defiance.

Atticus Batman
11-09-2013, 10:22 PM
There is more activity on Na (US) Servers, since most people have migrated to it, atleast on Xbox. Btw ego 886 isn't a high lvl. It only takes one or two weeks of play to get back to that. ANyway there are decent clans on both servers so I am sure you can find somebody. You just have to look. or send group invites at arkfalls and see who accepts, then go from there.

SHAD0WRUNNERx
11-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Well 886 ego is a high level for me and as a matter of fact it took me quite a long time to reach that level, I just free roam and do missions not challenges and I don't play Defiance 24/7 ether (no offense), I did when Defiance came out but I just got bored playing it after completing the campaign.

Atticus Batman
11-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Well 886 ego is a high level for me and as a matter of fact it took me quite a long time to reach that level, I just free roam and do missions not challenges and I don't play Defiance 24/7 ether (no offense), I did when Defiance came out but I just got bored playing it after completing the campaign.

Neither do I. But you just run through the Campaign once or twice and do a couple pursuits and you are easily at 1k.