PDA

View Full Version : Took a break, now patch errors

JxSiN
11-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Took a little time off but have tried to play the last two days to check out all the changes and can't log in. I keep getting a patch error. I turn off the game, restart the PS3, deleted cache, pretty much everything except delete the entire game and reinstall. I'm afraid I don't have the patience for that as after ten minutes of these patch errors I switched to a different game.

Anyway, is this a common issue right now on PS3 and is there any way to fix it without reinstalling everything?

maverick07
11-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Welcome back JxSiN! You will have to reinstall I think. They had some issues a few patches ago. Some had the patch error and others didn't.

It was an issue with PS3 only (imagine that :)). The only way to fix it was to do a reinstall of the game and patches.

crasher
11-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Welcome back JxSiN! You will have to reinstall I think. They had some issues a few patches ago. Some had the patch error and others didn't.

It was an issue with PS3 only (imagine that :)). The only way to fix it was to do a reinstall of the game and patches.
Well, there's always pc.
And you can come play with us. :)
It'll be fun, a whole new account.
I hear you can buy it on Steam for $4.99.

JxSiN
11-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Well I guess here goes reinstalling it. Maybe I will have the patience to at least get it patched

Overtkill21
11-12-2013, 07:56 PM
Well I guess here goes reinstalling it. Maybe I will have the patience to at least get it patched

Senor - I have stuff for you when you get in.

Clan of 1 - now Clan of 2.

MaxSterling
11-12-2013, 09:30 PM
lol. I just recently started back up. Before I left, my game was actually running somewhat better... disconnecting every couple of hours instead of repeatedly. I come back and my game is kicking me more frequently... as well as freezing up my xbox 360. That doesn't include all of the lag in-game I'm getting at Arkfalls again.