PDA

View Full Version : Standard Looking for Guild Post

Gant
04-02-2013, 08:51 AM
So yeah, I'm just another schlub looking for someone to come in here and say the right words to me. I'm 42, veteran of most MMOs and some shooters. Defiance looks like the right kind of game for me based on what I am finding fun these days and what is starting to annoy me about other games. I didn't play during the first two betas, but I did get a few hours in the final beta weekend and enjoyed it.

About me:

I'm 42, two kids, married. On almost every night because I rarely have anything else to do.
I work from home so I am afforded the chance to login during the day, but because I am technically working, it's rarely possible for me to "group" or do anything where someone might depend on me during the daytime hours. I mention this only because it can be a minor source of conflict with other "daytime" players who might consider me uninterested in helping or non-responsive.
I am not an über awesome gamer. I'm above average, probably, but most importantly for games like this, I am a team player who sacrifices when needed for the benefit of the team I roll with. I excel in games where those traits are most valuable, i.e. World of Tanks, Warhammer Online, and do poorly in games where those traits are not valuable, GW2 structured, Warcraft, or other games where solo and 1v1 skills are featured.
I like both PVP and PVE with my interest in PVP in an organized group being my preference.
I've got a great sense of humor and a deep reserve of pop culture references.
I prefer to play with other mature gamers, but I am not an agist. Dip****s and morons come in all ages.

So anyway, I am on most evenings from 8PM-Midnight. We like to do stuff on weekends, but rarely do I miss playing a weekend evening. I look forward to any conversations my post generates.

Regards,

Gant

Draconixs
04-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Join a new clan and help us rebuild the world together :)

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?13991-Europeans-Marines-Are-Recruiting-Soldiers!

Voren Onasi
04-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Hey Gant,

Sent you a PM. Reply at your convenience!

Saleny
04-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi Gant,

It sounds like you'd fit in well with The Hammerfist Clan (link in my signature) We're an adult gaming community and respect that our members have real lives/responsibilities/family etc. We enjoy all aspects of the game, and we can dish out our fair share of pop culture references ;).

Check us out! See you at the arkfall!

cybrdestroyr
04-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Well everyone in our little community is a "grown up gamer" and most have real jobs, real responsibilities, and real passion for gaming without letting it overtake the real world issues we all have to deal with. Id be glad to talk to you in Teamspeak 3 or on our site. Heck even message me here.

In any case, we have alot of people who are just sick of dealing with kids & drama during our time to "get away" from the real world, so check us out and let us know if you wanna join.

Message "Cybrdestroyr"("CD" account tag) for info or invite!

Good luck no matter what you decide bud.

Recruiting thread:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10104-quot-Cyber-Destruction-quot-%28PC%29-International-Adult-Gaming-Clan-Community

improvedai
04-02-2013, 12:31 PM
Hey man, I may be a bit late to the recruitment party in here, but I'd like you to check us out at longshot.enjin.com (http://longshot.enjin.com). You sound like our kind of gamer. :D