PDA

View Full Version : Weapon glitch

Xander Nekil
11-17-2013, 06:37 PM
Yesterday evening I mastered my purple nano fragger and I didnt get a mastery bonus whatsoever. I reported it in game and got no response.

Ozoaken
11-17-2013, 06:40 PM
Was the weapon ever in the claims bin? If yes this bug is known and I believe they have a fix coming in the next patch. The fix will supposedly work on future and current weapons so I guess we just have to reset mastery on the weapons that were mastered and didn't get a bonus.

Xander Nekil
11-17-2013, 06:55 PM
I dont think it was. Thats just alot of salvage to waste.

Ozoaken
11-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Well then it might be something new. I remember others posts about the claims bin bug and I think the only fix they can offer at the moment is to give you another weapon of the same type but with random rolls haven't ever pursued this fix myself so im not sure. And yes it would be a lot of wasted salvage so I hope they have thought that far ahead.

WhiteF8ng
11-17-2013, 10:09 PM
Well then it might be something new. I remember others posts about the claims bin bug and I think the only fix they can offer at the moment is to give you another weapon of the same type but with random rolls haven't ever pursued this fix myself so im not sure. And yes it would be a lot of wasted salvage so I hope they have thought that far ahead.

Not something new. The devs found another reason why this happened. they also said the claims section wasn't the reason. Dahanese said a fix is incoming on the next patch and will be retroactive. So you could keep the weapon and find out later what the mastery is or try and get a replacement.