PDA

View Full Version : someone help me out here :(

alpharougewarx
11-18-2013, 03:43 PM
i cant do none of the side missions for the volge rifles. am i the only one that cant do these?. i still cannot do them after patches and patches. am i the only one that cant do these side missions?

Steel Fire
11-18-2013, 03:46 PM
You might need to be more specific about what is preventing you from dokn Energy Harvest or why you can't do it. The mission only becomes available during sieges and can only be done by completing a Volge siege.

Atticus Batman
11-18-2013, 03:49 PM
If you are already doing a mission, you HAVE to abandon it, to see or accept a new one. The Volge one is near any volge seige. It's simple you accept it, do the seige and right after it finishes, go to a siege point and get the item (press x) and then take it to wherever it asks you too. The mission should be there and doable if you aren't on a current mission. THere are always alternatives, if all you care about is the gun. On Xbox most people get purple/orange versions of it ALOT and just scrap or vendor sale them, because they think the gun is pointless to keep/sale. So whatever system you are on, ask around.

alpharougewarx
11-18-2013, 04:02 PM
If you are already doing a mission, you HAVE to abandon it, to see or accept a new one. The Volge one is near any volge seige. It's simple you accept it, do the seige and right after it finishes, go to a siege point and get the item (press x) and then take it to wherever it asks you too. The mission should be there and doable if you aren't on a current mission. THere are always alternatives, if all you care about is the gun. On Xbox most people get purple/orange versions of it ALOT and just scrap or vendor sale them, because they think the gun is pointless to keep/sale. So whatever system you are on, ask around.

ahhh ok thanks :D

Atticus Batman
11-18-2013, 04:05 PM
ahhh ok thanks :D

I am on 360 and now several who just give them away or scrap them, when they get extras. One of these days I should eventually request an orange from them. LOL

Shadow Andreas
11-18-2013, 05:03 PM
I am on 360 and now several who just give them away or scrap them, when they get extras. One of these days I should eventually request an orange from them. LOL

I've got 2 OG ones Batman :)