PDA

View Full Version : Trove/Xbox One Defiance.

Red Mephisto
11-20-2013, 09:06 AM
So, saw this posted

"Typical RPG elements such as character development, assembling equipment and completing quests will be developed on the model of exploration similar to that found in Minecraft. Both surface and underground world will be generated randomly, so that they will fell like completely unique.

Trion World’s Defiance is part of the MMO game lineup soon to be launched for the Xbox One. Defiance provides a nice shooter backdrop, the game has presented as a bit of a social failure at a mechanical level."

Is there any truth to this? or random site spewing unproven trash?

and I loll's at " the game has presented as a bit of a social failure at a mechanical level"

Source: http://siliconangle.com/blog/2013/11/18/trion-worlds-unveils-voxel-based-trove-modeled-in-line-with-minecraft/

Zugo
11-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Interesting, we will need to bring that up in the next live stream won't we.

Red Mephisto
11-20-2013, 09:16 AM

For sure, but any site that has

"so that they will fell like completely unique"

I lack faith in lol.

Gomly
11-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Read the whole article.

I'm going to call bull on it purely because it looks like it was typed out by a dyslexic pygmy.

So many spelling and grammar issues, it's about as professional as a hooker in a wedding dress.

I could of course be wrong. It's very rare but it happens when certain moons are aligned.

But i'll wait until I see an article that was typed out by someone who didn't drop out of nursery because the alphabet confused them.

Midori Oku
11-20-2013, 09:29 AM

They will join avoid the question like always. From the way they act it's obvious they do not care about the console versions near as much as PC, if at all. You should see my rant in the livestream question thread.

Red Mephisto
11-20-2013, 09:37 AM
They will join avoid the question like always. From the way they act it's obvious they do not care about the console versions near as much as PC, if at all. You should see my rant in the livestream question thread.

lol I missed that, gonna go look

dahanese
11-20-2013, 11:18 AM
Hey guys -

This isn't a true statement. We're focusing on the current generation and sticking with PS3 and Xbox 360 for the time being. I'm looking into what happened as we didn't give this info to this site!

Sorry for the confusion. :)

Red Mephisto
11-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Hey guys -

This isn't a true statement. We're focusing on the current generation and sticking with PS3 and Xbox 360 for the time being. I'm looking into what happened as we didn't give this info to this site!

Meh, nothing 2 apologize for, not you guys that posted it lol.

Like I said, I had it fiqured any site posting

""so that they will fell like completely unique""

I don't have much faith in lol

bigguy
11-20-2013, 03:06 PM
what about the rumor i heard about ps4 coming out with the cloud based emulator in january so they can be backwards compatible will that not work for defiance

Lillith Valerian
11-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Hey guys -

These garbage dump 'search engine hit-collector' gaming sites are everywhere, and there are many writers who belong to the frequent flyer club of inventing complete nonsense.

Apologizing for it is like having a bank apologize for a scam email 'Reqwesting you're informations plese'. Completely unnecessary, but a nice gesture.

dahanese
11-22-2013, 11:17 AM
These garbage dump 'search engine hit-collector' gaming sites are everywhere, and there are many writers who belong to the frequent flyer club of inventing complete nonsense.

Apologizing for it is like having a bank apologize for a scam email 'Reqwesting you're informations plese'. Completely unnecessary, but a nice gesture.

It's fixed now, so you have my thanks for pointing it out!

Red Mephisto
11-22-2013, 11:20 AM
It's fixed now, so you have my thanks for pointing it out!

"Trion World’s Defiance is part of the MMO game lineup available for PC, Xbox360, and PS3. Defiance provides a nice shooter backdrop, the game has presented as a bit of a social failure at a mechanical level."

ahahha nice, too bad you couldn't get them to fix that awful grammar as well ;)

N3gativeCr33p
11-22-2013, 12:19 PM
ahahha nice, too bad you couldn't get them to fix that awful grammar as well ;)

Imaginary +1 for you! Well said.