PDA

View Full Version : Dark L3gion Community Event

Mr666
11-21-2013, 06:49 AM
Hello everyone my clan will be hosting a event to help non-pvper get some of those pvp pursuit. We will do this by playing the Capture and Hold match Military Academy. Why Military Academy 6? Because no one every plays this map due to its bugs and we can also send reports on this map to help it get into work shape sooner. This map was pick to little to no interference while playing. Also if you need someone with the DLC contact GT The Great Mr666 and we will make sure to help you. The map below has staging areas to get captures, defense kills, attack kills, and turret kills. Black base is were the teams will capture the point then step back and allow the other team to capture it back and forth. Blue base will stay captured by one team while the other team send people to be killed by them for defense kills. Red base will stay captured the the people who captured the base will die for the players send to the base so people may get attacker kills. Green dots on the is where you should drive the Cerberus for turret kills. The Dark L3gion will be doing this for the next 3 week and we will start this Saturday at 5pm-8pm ET. I hope to see you all there and I hope this help you guys and gals.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/dark_dragon_lord_zack_666/map_zpsbf251be7.png (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dark_dragon_lord_zack_666/media/map_zpsbf251be7.png.html)

Black is captures base
Blue is defense kills
Red Attack kills
Green is turret kills

Etaew
11-21-2013, 07:25 AM
It is sad when we have to resort to cross team organisation to complete pursuits and contracts. This screams of a bad design decision :(

Good of you to organize community events though.

Zugo
11-21-2013, 07:50 AM
Cheers to you guys in Dark Legion. I'll gladly participate, but who should I contact or send a friends request to? Will we be using Xbox live chat?

Telemachus
11-21-2013, 07:56 AM
May want to mention which server type, guessing xbox ?

Mr666
11-21-2013, 09:46 AM
Cheers to you guys in Dark Legion. I'll gladly participate, but who should I contact or send a friends request to? Will we be using Xbox live chat?We talk/text in clan chat to give orders across teams

Mr666
11-21-2013, 09:50 AM
May want to mention which server type, guessing xbox ?Yes, this is NA xbox my bad so not saying so

kendillin
11-21-2013, 10:13 AM
I will gladly participate to help with queue times and such.
I fully intend to shoot back, however.

Mr666
11-22-2013, 03:06 AM
I fully intend to shoot back, however.This for PvE players who don't like to play PvP but still want all the pursuit please follow the rules or do not come.

Mr666
11-22-2013, 07:18 AM
Spread the word please so we can help as many people as we can this week and the next two.

kendillin
11-22-2013, 07:26 AM
This for PvE players who don't like to play PvP but still want all the pursuit please follow the rules or do not come.

Was only offering support.

Fixed matches seem wrong to me. Just sayin.
That sounds harsh.
I would gladly use no perks/bad weapons and be non-aggressive.
Standing around and getting killed is a little too noble for me though.

N3gativeCr33p
11-22-2013, 08:05 AM
It is sad when we have to resort to cross team organisation to complete pursuits and contracts. This screams of a bad design decision :(

Well said, kind sir or madam.

Mr666
11-22-2013, 09:11 AM
I think you guys are misunderstanding that some people just like doing arkfalls and co-op maps and never play PvP but to do contracts or pursuits. Its not because of the PvP problems but they just like doing co-ops gameplay. This event is for those lone wolves that are without a clan or PvE players within other clans. Help boost players who want to be max EGO up there without dealing will all the pains of fighting real PvP players.

Midori Oku
11-22-2013, 09:18 AM
I fully intend to shoot back, however.

I think you're missing the point. If you actually want to "play" PvP why not play on freight yard, or shadow war?

Anyways, I still need to get 12 more turret kills and I'm done with PvP pursuits. However, I don't mind staying in and still helping people get their kills and such.

Zugo
11-22-2013, 11:15 AM
I think you guys are misunderstanding that some people just like doing arkfalls and co-op maps and never play PvP but to do contracts or pursuits. Its not because of the PvP problems but they just like doing co-ops gameplay. This event is for those lone wolves that are without a clan or PvE players within other clans. Help boost players who want to be max EGO up there without dealing will all the pains of fighting real PvP players.

I'm with you brother. Quite a few of us still have a good time running and gunning in the hills of Paradise.

Etaew
11-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Quite a few of us still have a good time running and gunning in the hills of Paradise.
Oh man, give us something to do in those hills ;)

AmnesiaHaze
11-22-2013, 12:08 PM

Good of you to organize community events though.

to be fair all of those pursuits could be completed legit when the game was new, but at some point people stopped playing as much, especially pvp

Midori Oku
11-22-2013, 12:19 PM
to be fair all of those pursuits could be completed legit when the game was new, but at some point people stopped playing as much, especially pvp

But he did state that this was mostly for new players.

kendillin
11-22-2013, 03:42 PM
Guess it's my ethics. Y'all have fun tho.

Mr666
11-23-2013, 05:37 AM
Please anyone who need help be sure to get in touch with me before we start starting time also if you have any questions send them to GT The Great Mr666. I will be on xbox live shortly to help and address you till the event starts.