PDA

View Full Version : Verdict Opinion(s)..

JMann
04-02-2013, 09:13 AM
So hows everyone liking the final product so far on PS3?
Also is a online pass included? (If any).

usrevenge2
04-02-2013, 09:42 AM
not sure if it's an online pass (doesn't seem to be) but the only code in my case says it's a content redemption code but never says what it is.

assuming it's just a starter weapon or something there is no online pass.

JMann
04-02-2013, 10:24 AM
The code your talking about is most likely the pre-order weapon. Also have you played the final game yet? If so how is it?

JohnnyInk
04-02-2013, 10:27 AM
I like it, but I think it's biased, because with the flaws being very similar to those I experienced in beta, I'm still deeply in love with the game

odddino
04-02-2013, 10:29 AM
I've been playing the game for a good few hours now and I'm enjoying it a lot more than I expected I would!
There is a lot of stuff to do crammed into the map, which seems to be fairly large from what I have seen so far.

The arkfall community events are fun to take part in, very similar to the events in Guild Wars 2 if you've played it.

The combat works a lot better than a lot of other shooter mmo's I've tried out.

The servers have been a little bit uppity at points, but they have been getting better and better as the day goes on, it's been quite a while now since I had any issues.

As for codes, there is no online pass for the game.
From what I can tell, I could lend the disc to a friend and have them play without any issue.
Almost every version of the game comes with a code to unlock some in-game items, and the ultimate edition includes a season pass to the first batch of dlc.

Reekes
04-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Have they improved the graphics and draw distance since the beta?

JMann
04-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Question to all:
This will be my 1st MMO, period. What determines how long the servers stay up? Online activity? Popularity?..
Reason I ask is because I will be mainly playing online by myself, PVE. So how long do you guys (an Gals?) expect the servers to stay up an running? Maybe you people can use your past MMO experiences to determine my ? LOL

DEVILMAN
04-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Usually mmo servers stay up for at least a couple of years. Then again, it all depends on the popularity of the game and how successful it is when it comes to DLCs and microtransaction. WoW has been up for at least 10 years, DCUO has been up 2+ years. I think star wars galaxies has been up for 7 years before they turned them off.

JagerMyk
04-02-2013, 12:40 PM
So hows everyone liking the final product so far on PS3?
Also is a online pass included? (If any).
have not been able to get my pre order, will have to wait an see if an when Best Buy has it...hope tomorrow.
but there isnt any online pass included. its a one time buy, with no monthly pay to play...but there is:
SEASON PASS INCLUDES:
5 DLC PACKS, ONE LOW PRICE
SAVE 20%* ON DEFIANCE™ DLC
Exclusive Hellbug Combat Cap & Lock Box Included with Purchase. Once bought, the content packs will be automatically available as they go live.
$39.99
that is the only thing I can think of that would be pass type you could be thinking of.
as of what ppl think, well there is alot of feedback that says I should be happy I am not online as of yet

JMann
04-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Devilman: Sounds good!. Iam keeping my fingers crossed that it'll stay active for at least 2 years. Love getting my moneys worth ya know lol? =)